Price for pipe for OWB in your area?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSP

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm putting my woodboiler(locally built in Nova Scotia) from my garage attached to my house out to my new building I'm currently putting up.

I need about 80 feet of that insulted pipe for OWB's.In my area ,it's about 15-18$ per foot plus tax.

The wife and I are going for a weekend drive down to Maine(She loves to spend money shopping) in a few weeks and I'm thinking on doing the same and buying some pipe down there if it's cheaper.

Any advice from you guys on price in your area would be appreciated.

Thanks HD and greenman.

The price for thermo pex here is pushin 18$ per foot plus tax(15%).

I guess I'd save close to 500$ for about 80 feet if I were to buy at a location somewhere in Maine with a similar price(12$ per ft.).

Thanks HD and greenman.

The price for thermo pex here is pushin 18$ per foot plus tax(15%).

I guess I'd save close to 500$ for about 80 feet if I were to buy at a location somewhere in Maine with a similar price(12$ per ft.).

You should buy in NH we have no sales tax!

You should buy in NH we have no sales tax!

Yeah.Been there lots.Was there last November in North Conway with the family.Was thinking about buying a husky.

I remember when I was younger (early 90's) and went skiing there.That's when we were paying 18.8% taxes.I went to buy someting and there was no tax.Couldn't believe it.

I have an indoor F/A furnace from Deburt NS called a Newmac.
The old man was born there

Right on.so you're half nova scotian.
N.S. makes a few good quality furnaces.I think Kerr stoves are from Nava Scotia

Yeah,I heard of Newmac.

Here is a link to my dealers website. He is is Conway. Good people! Rick Young is his name. Tell him I sent you over and he may give you a deal!

Tim Alexander

http://www.farmer4hire.com/

Thanks Tim..

Taking the kids to a hockey game in Boston in mid Jan., then going skiing on Sunday.Thinking on going to Sugarloaf,Maine(have cousins in Kingfield).But If I go to Conway instead to ski.I'll definitely mention your name if I didn't buy thermo pipe buy then.

Last edited:
How much do these boilers go for?

They sell 2 different sizes.I bought mine in 2003 when I built my house.They were 3200$ then.They're now 3700$ I think.The New Yorker's are a little more expensive.

The smaller ones were 2600$ then but I'm not sure what they go for now. Probably around 3000$

Here's a link to their site
http://www.benjaminheating.com/dutch.htm

Back