Wood pile vandalisim

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have had a problem with one of my wood piles getting knocked over for the last few months. When I walk out there I can see all sorts of tracks coming and leaving the scene of the crime but I had not been able to catch who was doing it in the act. This morning I finally caught him. After a very short talk he promised never to do it again. I think he will keep his word.

attachment.php

That guy has been seen all over North America and parts beyond doing the very same thing. He changes hats as a disguise. Looks like his luck finally ran out, now we can all rest in pieces. Thanks for putting an end to this menace to society.

Are you sure that he was the guilty party? They do all look alike, could have just been passing by an you just assumed his guilt. Enjoy natures bounty.

I think this is another unfortunate example of species profiling. I'm guessing you shot him only because he looked like a deer - not because he was the guilty party. Shame on you. I will shortly report you to the ACLU. Can you please provide your home address and telephone number? :)

I have had a problem with one of my wood piles getting knocked over for the last few months. When I walk out there I can see all sorts of tracks coming and leaving the scene of the crime but I had not been able to catch who was doing it in the act. This morning I finally caught him. After a very short talk he promised never to do it again. I think he will keep his word.

attachment.php

I thought I was lazy winching mine up a hill with the 4 wheeler. You just take out the tractor with a bucket!

:yourock:

Attaboy, nice work. Ah HATES vermin!

Trigger finger itches somethin fierce, less than 60 hours before I can chase down some of his accomplices for ya!

attachment.php

I bet he doesn't have the guts to do that again!

Latest posts

Back