Is $750 Too Much For A 346XP?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php
:bowdown::drool:......now that's sexy right there, I don't care who you are.....

Are all applicable taxes included in the $750 price tag? Like to do things legit ya know!

Harry Barker a **********, OH MY !

Does the saw in question come with a Snellerized decal also?

Harry Barker hasn't made a single post after starting the thread - what does that tell you?

He does about his threads like this....get it started and see ya.

I think its a great price on a new ported 346xp. If Brad cant make 250.00$ for his time and work involved, why would he fool with it. Usually, You get what you pay for.;)

I've never had anything but respect for Brad and that won't stop. I think that price is more than fair. Just depends on what you want and it's a free market. If it's worth it will be decided by if someone ponies up the money for an excellent saw.
Personally I wouldn't spend 500 for a new 346XP but I'm happy to troll CL for used saws.

Pay to play, that is the name of the game. Woods ported saws aren't even close to expensive when compared to race/hot saws. Good chains cost as much as the woods port.:D

i figured multiple forum id's were something only 14 year olds did..
.. the more i hang around threads like these, the more i see how wrong i am
i wouldnt doubt it one bit with the way some of these people act

You guys have great imaginations or no life! A simple question has gone 10 pages in no time, why??? Accusations, speculation, adoration, ego, cronyism and basic mob mentality!:yoyo:

There are those who think it's a fair price and there are those who think the seller is smoking dope, 2 sides to everything right, unless of course you don't agree then somebody is a **********, a troll or an immature kid.

Keepin it real, and for the record I'd prefer Ann Margrock over Betty.

Back