Pex Clamps

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boyland

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Central Boiler t-bolt clamps pex clamps.

I have seen these clamps they use them on their pex connections.

I bought a few they appear to be Chinese made but anyone have any idea where you can buy these things in bulk?

Lowes handles them in bags of 10. around here anyways.

Probably check with a plumbing supplier, for the good deal.

really never seen anything like that at the hardwares i think you are referring to cinch clamps not tbolt clamps?

do you have a Central Boiler dealer anywhere nearby?

they are very nice clamps, a bit pricy, and my CB dealer is the only place I've ever seen them.

central boiler pex clamps

Central Boiler t-bolt clamps pex clamps.

I have seen these clamps they use them on their pex connections.

I bought a few they appear to be Chinese made but anyone have any idea where you can buy these things in bulk?

you can get these from some e-bay sellers.

Central Boiler Stainless Steel 1" Hose Clamp for 1" PEX Pipe 30 Pcs | eBay

I assume these are the ones you are talking about? I used them in my install and they worked really good.

If you have a ton of connections it may make more sense to buy the crimping tool.

I looked at menards website and only saw the crimp style.

Thanks for that link. My house is done with PEX pipe and they used these:
100 Pack Watts Waterpex WP9S 12 3 4" Stainless Steel Cinch Clamp Auth Dealer | eBay

The clamps are not only kind of pricey (usually more like $2 each locally by the 10pak), but you need a crimping tool to put them on right and they can't be reused.

I like the ones you have in your link a whole lot better. You just tighten them like a hose clamp and they can be loosened and re-used, right?

I like the ones you have in your link a whole lot better. You just tighten them like a hose clamp and they can be loosened and re-used, right?
Central Boiler Stainless Steel 1" Hose Clamp for 1" PEX Pipe 30 Pcs | eBay

I have the same and they work great. I have several joints that have been apart and back together again without issue. I got them at a Central Boiler dealer locally for around $1.50/each a few years ago.

NOTE: standard stainless steel clamps do not work great.

Latest posts

Back