Solo 681

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big J, I'm telling ya homeboy, like Hoosier says, Dolmar's rule the roost™ and Jimmy's out of control with the 79 platform right about now:cheers:

Looks like a nice saw Jason, sure was a challenge to say the least.
Hope you enjoy.

Welcome! Congrats on your being a sponsor! Ill sure be trying to send ya some more saws!! You did a fantastic job on my 2171! Thanks Eric!

Looks like a nice saw Jason, sure was a challenge to say the least.
Hope you enjoy.

It's a good running saw, it needs a bigger bar though it just laughs at that 20" bar. The only other issue is that is made by a plastic cup company and not a proper chainsaw company. :biggrinbounce2:

Eric, I hear you are quite a saw builder. What saw is your favorite to modify?

Don't believe everything you hear;).
Not sure I have a favorite saw but if I had to pick one model it would be the 7900.
The piston gos up and down the same basic way in all of them,The trick is finding what that particular model likes.

His name is Jimmy. He lives in Nebraska.

Hence "Jimmy from Nebraska". :)

He was here the other night but had to leave fast! I did grab his front plate off his truck

DSC_0013.jpg

I guess that he'll get some new plates now that he is a sponsor here!

Welcome aboard Eric!

now if it would quit snowing 2 feet and the temps gettin down to 10 degrees, its killin me that i cant run my *EC* 2171.............:cry:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back