how stupid does people think i am

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're smoking your own turd!

Yeah, well whatever I'm smokin', I can guarantee you that I don't need your saw, and neither does the other guy apparently as he didn't buy it from you.

Where does that leave you Einstein?

So far the more I read from you, the stupider you seem to get...:-/

Traditional Fool at it again!

"don't you ever have anything nice to say about members?":hmm3grin2orange:

Traditional Fool at it again!

"don't you ever have anything nice to say about members?":hmm3grin2orange:

thankyou chevy. Here i thought i was just taking his comments wrong. I can understand rivving people on here in a nice way because i do it too but there can be a limit to it. I woould never say things about someone like what he did too me unless i know them personally. I am 50 years old not 10. Sure i might be an inbred redneck but i am very well educated:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:.

Well 08'

You have to look at that from the other guys side.
How stupid would HE have been if, in fact, you would have traded the like new Stihl MS361 for his pistol, and he hadn't taken the time to ask???

Mike

People are shifty!

You know, that doesn't surprise me at all!?
Your right to turn it down, than again, you already knew that. I'm sure you don't have Dumb@$$ tattooed across your forehead!?:hmm3grin2orange:

What a dork, he can go "shoot" through a log if he wants wood!:laugh:

what an attitude. You don't need to get your panties in a bunch. STINKIN 610??? I never said anything about a 610. And i never put an add on craigslist compalining. I know i am not going to stoop to your level of lack of intelligience. You have your opinions and i respect that but i would perfer to have the same respect back.

My pappy always said, "never ask a question if you don't think you want to know the answer".

I have had problems with wannabe tool borrowers, they don't want to
exchange anything but their promises that are worth about as much as
a pile of dog @#%*.

Well I've a statistics question for Ed.......

If several morons band together in a particular thread,do their collective IQ's quantify or devalue?

I have my suspicions,but I will wait for some hard science to form my opinion:hmm3grin2orange:

Dude, you're either 20% correct, or you're 80% wrong.
Wait, did I do the calculations correctly:hmm3grin2orange:

Don't you have a degree wheel to Photoshop onto your saw?

Well I've a statistics question for Ed.......

If several morons band together in a particular thread,do their collective IQ's quantify or devalue?

I have my suspicions,but I will wait for some hard science to form my opinion:hmm3grin2orange:

I take it you are asking about syngergism. To determine it statistically, you'd have to test for a significant interaction.

At best, the lowest IQ would be a rate determining factor in a band of morons, but it does appear that synergism can drag the average down below that of the members of the band quantified in isolation.

I would be surprised if everyone who posted here didn't try to get a good deal from a low ball offer every once in a while. Doesn't mean the person offering is stupid and it doesn't mean the person offering thinks the owner of the saw is stupid. Its just the way people buy things. I try to re sell equipment sometimes so I give people an offer. If they need money quick and there are no other takers they except. If they don't they don't. No hard feelings on either side. If they do except I certainly don't think they are stupid. I just assume they are in a situation.

icon14.gif

...Since i have talked to a few echo dealers around about the value of the 600p then i think what i have been asking is very reasonable. If no one buys it so what. But i know i am not going to give it away. It is not costing me 1 single penny sitting in the case it is making me money everytime i do use it. It is paid for. and as far as the ms-361. I am not desperate to trade for a pistol...

Fair enough. It simply comes down to supply and demand; question is whether you wish to supply?

But why have two saws for same purpose? You may own both saws outright but only using one at a time means you have capital tied up in a fast depreciating item; that money may be better invested elsewhere. How much investment you're willing to shift (reinvest) or hold (depreciation) is entirely up to you.

I take it you are asking about syngergism. To determine it statistically, you'd have to test for a significant interaction.

At best, the lowest IQ would be a rate determining factor in a band of morons, but it does appear that synergism can drag the average down below that of the members of the band quantified in isolation.

Hmmm....my pedestrian findings parallel those.Say you have three morons in a thread.A 40,50,and 60 IQ,what we call "grade A morons".It would seem the stronger moron would boost the other two,as the lesser morons tend to just parrot the views of the alpha.This however is never the case as the collective IQ undoubtedly erodes as the useless thread wears on,reaching a mean average of somewhere around 12 by page ten.:popcorn:

Best to keep the stihl and put the echo to good use, the echo will make damn good land-fill and they also make great artificial reef structure out at sea. Be sure to drain all oil and gas first though.

Best to keep the stihl and put the echo to good use, the echo will make damn good land-fill and they also make great artificial reef structure out at sea. Be sure to drain all oil and gas first though.

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

You know, that doesn't surprise me at all!?
Your right to turn it down, than again, you already knew that. I'm sure you don't have Dumb@$$ tattooed across your forehead!?:hmm3grin2orange:

What a dork, he can go "shoot" through a log if he wants wood!:laugh:

Your title is people are shifty but I don't see how that applies here. Am I shifty if I go into a car dealer ship and try to pay 20% below list or if some guy needs change for a dollar and I say "I've only got 3 quarters if you want them" Does that make me shifty?

Y.O.U. M.E.A.N. L.I.K.E. T.H.I.S...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange: DANG. GET MY CHOPS BUSTED FOR MY STYLE............

Your just a little different.. We wont tell anybody..:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange: will we fellas..... hehehe

Back