What is the most worthless saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one you don't have with you when you're hunting at the end of a 1/2 mile lane and the wind has blown a 20" dead fall across your path.

Been there, done that!

Any new saw that gets rave reviews on this site even though it's completely unproven............................. - Sam

This is absolutely the worst chainsaw I have ever seen

1266343550_chainsaw.jpg

Wild thing, not only is called wild thing but they sell it u know where that place that no serious man ever buys a pro tool from oh yeah they don't sell pro tools lol

330 Homelite. Makes a lot of noise, but doesn't do a lot of cutting. And it wasn't very reliable, either.

Wild thing, not only is called wild thing but they sell it u know where that place that no serious man ever buys a pro tool from oh yeah they don't sell pro tools lol

A pro tool is any tool a pro uses, and can be purchased danged near anywhere. :hmm3grin2orange:

A Homelite 360, back in '76 or '77 the boss showed up with a brand new 360 for a landing saw. What a dog. The good landing saw was a stihl 041, well used, IT ended up in the bosses rig. I've never used one since, the Homelite, but never wanted to either.

Remington Mighty Mite Bantam. A friend had one; at least it was cheap @Bradlees.
No power, noisy, oiled its exterior better than it did the b&c, lots of delicate plastic bits, clutch that would slip if you approached putting a load on it.
Overall pathetic- made my 30cc Echo look like a pro tool.

From the DESA Industries era of Remington/Mall.

Latest posts

Back