What just happened??/

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new forum format?

• I like it

Votes: 12 6.8%
  • I am crying inside

Votes: 164 93.2%

• Total voters
Actually it was the Beatles lol....sorry, Butcher, I just had to nitpick-it must be a side effect of this new ****ing board!!!!

You are forgiven my son. Be blessed.
In the circumstances, anything will be, IF THESE GEEKS WHO "FIXED" THIS WILL GET BACK TO THE ORIGINAL LAYOUT !!

(Damn, I can't even find the "angry" emote. Yes, yes, here 'tis :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:)

I just found the solution to the brightness.

attachment.php
:laugh:

I'll take my contact numbers of good buds and say "Later" this is too much. I know I'm dramatic, but this is too hard to read, navigate. It's more like a regular internet forum. AS is now just like the rest of them. Please change it back!

Whoever did this should be:

- made to burn green poplar until they get to "the other place" then hedge and locust.
- forced to use stripped fwippy caps
- made to use a bent hydraulic splitter

and anything else I can come up with.

"We could fight them with conventional weapons, but that would take years and cost millions of lives. In this case, I think we have to go all out. I think this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

Let's Do It!!!"
- Delta House Fraternity

Last edited:
i think the new layout absolutely sucks, it seems like a downgrade if you ask me..

but i dont understand what everyone is saying about the brightness and the screen not fitting. i dont seem to be having those problems

i couldnt imagine quitting a forum because they changed the layout though.. thats a bit extreme

but yes, i concur 100%, the new layout pretty much sucks, and how did they expect to pass it by a bunch of conservative old farts without hearing an uproar? :laugh:;)

Can you make it fit the wide screen monitors that most people have these days?!
I don't really see the improvements yet, but I guess it may take time to notice some things.

No you didn't give the order, Darin did, and he owns it...
Actually, my wife is Hungarian and there is no literal translation.

I'm 57, and don't have any problems with the icons, time you need an eye checkup?
Finally, Get Back is by The Beatles, not the Stones:

http://www.metrolyrics.com/get-back-lyrics-beatles.html

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot................I did not give the order to 'improve' the site.
Please, revert to original....................NOW.
Can you say "This Sucks" in Hungarian ?:bang:

P.S. The average age is close to three score here. That's you boy. The icons are tiny tiny, the emoticons are so small I need my magnifier, and those @%*&^%# sidebars are as useless as male t_ts.
"Get back....get back....get back to where you once belonged...." The Stones

Back