Posting pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
167019d1294108816-brush-pile-burn-1-16-2010-002-jpg

If you turn off the enhanced attachments. Then go to the bottom of that page you can save the setting and not have to do it again.

I found that I now have to copy the pic from the manage attachments screen. I can no longer copy from the post new thread screen.

One more try.After the last one I now have a new icon on my screen that says chainsaw post new pictures.

attachment.php

Looks like I got it figured out beavis331,Thanks.Still have to figure out my new icon though.Time to start a new thread.
A double big red oak that may have a tree house someday in it.

Last edited:
One more try.After the last one I now have a new icon on my screen that says chainsaw post new pictures.

attachment.php

Looks like I got it figured out beavis331,Thanks.Still have to figure out my new icon though.Time to start a new thread.
A double big red oak that may have a tree house someday in it.

Glad you got it figured out woodyman.

test

I could insert pics in the old style, but doing the same I can´t put in this new style, where is the problem?

ATTACH]

attachment.php

I was hoping this was to help my stupid butt .... but they both came back as invalid.

wow,,i cant figure it out either.
went back to the options thingy and unchecjed what was told and almost looks like it used to when posting pix.i always uploaded from my puter before,cant now.may HAVE to use an image hosting site :(

I was hoping this was to help my stupid butt .... but they both came back as invalid.

Ok,heres what i did.somebody mentione turning off enhanced setting or something like that..
first,scroll to the top of this page.
click on "forum actions"
click on general settings.
click :enhanced attachment uploading" set it to OFF.
click "save changes"
(i followed that from an earlier post,tnx.)
start your post,type whatever you want but the picture will go where your cursor is at on the final step.
go to "manage attachments"
"browse" to a pic on your puter and click on "upload".
in that window,after the pic uploads right click on the uploaded pic and open in new window.
right click on the http://www.etc and "copy.
close that window.
now close the manage attachments window.
above your post open up the "insert image" icon.
in the little window that opens up delete what is there.
now paste in the link you copied.
click ok.
in the body of you post will be
url] xxxxxxx

sorry,that came out wrong because the site couldnt read it as i made a real image link.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back