Need help picking skid steer bush hog/mower!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowen2

Reaction score
I have a TL150 highflow skid steer and need to by a bush hog/mower. I have a mulching head but, need to by a mower that is better on vines, brush, small trees. Everyone's opinions would be greatly appreciated!

I have a TL150 highflow skid steer and need to by a bush hog/mower. I have a mulching head but, need to by a mower that is better on vines, brush, small trees. Everyone's opinions would be greatly appreciated!

Fecon

Davco is king of the rotary mowers. I own a Ammbusher DL66 also and have broken the motor lower flange 6 times in 3 years...and the bearing housing at least 3 times. It doesn't hold up for me.
My opinion.

Man, that ASV must be strong. I've been lucky running the Ammbusher on my Bobcat so far, and I've definitely mowed some stuff I shouldn't have. Honestly, I don't know how mine is still in one piece. Maybe it makes a difference which machine you're running the mower on, as far as hydraulic flow rates or something. I only use mine occasionally, also. Doesn't make me feel good to hear about yours breaking that much though.

what kind of mulching head do you have now?

Back