Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sittin' here thinking of how I am going to launch all of the 009's into the center of the sun, and how bad I want to get a new Poulan from Blowes.

Also, Homelite rules :p

rating threads

been trying to figure out what threads get most looks and most responses on this CHAINSAW forum..
listed in order from what i have seen.

#1 i just had a baby !!
#2 my dog died :(
#3 my porting jobs are AWSOME but i aint gonna tell ya what i did !
#4 what should i buy for my first saw ?
#5 what saw is better ? dolmar,husky or stihl ?
#6 which oil should i use ?
#99 any post that took a lot of work complete with pictures and annotations discribing something in detail that could be used by many involved in working on saws..

I wont be around until later....Boyscout night you know...I will catch up with you guys later.

Whats up fellas...ok I bought the 034. This one is going to be for a customer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...witem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

I think I have some room for a little profit and helping a guy out. I think:msp_unsure:

034 Super is really a 036, not a bad price but about double what I paid for mine, guy I got it from could not remember what was wrong with it but said it did not work very well, the impulse line was off on the base end, cheap fix, plug it back on.

Whats up fellas...ok I bought the 034. This one is going to be for a customer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...witem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

I think I have some room for a little profit and helping a guy out. I think:msp_unsure:

WHAT !! ???? you REALLY did spend that much on it ???
truly amazing...............
good luck to you is all i can say...i really do hope you make out but i cant see fixing that and helping somebody out AND making a profit..
Ok,you said "little" profit :) i do that myself,50 cents an hour and i'm happy :)

Back