I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mcculloch super 80 chainsaw with a 24 inch bar. this saw screams but doesnt idle that well. it has set in the barn and is dusty but is in good condition for the age. also have some other saws to. 615 390 4831

I wouldnt mind having this one, sweeeet saws! Miss my SP81...

CHEAP OLD SWEDISH HOE She sucks the oil dry::msp_ohmy:

http://cgi.ebay.com/CHEAP-OLD-SWEDISH-HOE-VINTAGE-CHAINSAW-/280627462815?pt=US_Chainsaws&hash=item4156b3429f

Vintage Hoe Chainsaw Made in Sweden 18" Bar

Appears to be complete - Gas tank is clean - Pulls easily with good compression - No spark - Running Condition unknown

If you have always wanted a Swedish Hoe & couldn't afford one, here's your chance

Q: Excuse me sir but how's she do? Will this hoe suck the oil dry?
A: Yes, for an extra 10 she sure will. Thank you!

Check the auction out. The questions are getting better and the seller is having a good old time with it.

Chris B.

attachment.php

If we stay on this path this is what we all will be cursed/blessed with.

attachment.php

If we stay on this path this is what we all will be cursed/blessed with.

I live close but I'm afraid to go there lol, my mind says yes but my wallet says no.

same here but i don't live close but i would travel to get there.but if i took and sold one of my trucks i would have to keep the biggest one to bring them all home. :msp_laugh:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stihl-090-Chain...544359099?pt=US_Chainsaws&hash=item25613082bb

Very tempted to put this in the chainsaw forum... I bought this saw earlier this week, paid the seller through Paypal. Got a refund two days later without notice. Seller stated that he broke the recoil rope, and one of the exhaust bolts broke before shipping.
Told him I would still like the saw, to send me some pictures of the broke bolt. He said that he would, and without notice, he lists it a couple days after refund. He does claim that he sent me pictures of the broken exhaust bolt(s), but I never received them (riiiight). Something fishy is going on with this one, just dont know what (aside from the BS). This auction was over $825 yesterday, now back down to $645.

What a crock, notice there is no mention of the broken bolts or recoil, just that the saw has new exhaust bolts. A little aggravated over this one... Good luck to all, and proceed with caution.

Back