Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. Hey Ron, I am interested in that 028 for my father in law. My wife was asking if you wouldn't mind putting up a video of it and if you would ship to New York and for how much. That is one nice looking machine. Looks like it was hardly ever used.

What part did you miss? I got lucky on that used carb I bought, didn't even have to turn a screw on it except to richen it up on the high side just a tad to break in the new piston.

Do you want a phone number for a place up here that has tons and tons of Stihl parts kicking around? They might ship to you, I would offer to run for the parts but they are about an hour from me and I can't promise when I'd be able to get there.

Me too. Hey Ron, I am interested in that 028 for my father in law. My wife was asking if you wouldn't mind putting up a video of it and if you would ship to New York and for how much. That is one nice looking machine. Looks like it was hardly ever used.

No vidio yet,cant find any wood,all buried !! except my firewood.
i did repaint the clutch cover,got laid over on it's side for re fueling on rough stuff i guess.
oh it was used,but all by original owner..'
dressed and sanded and painted the bar.
new fuel and impulse line,,etc..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

It looks real good Ron, I have seen videos of some of the saws you have done and you do good work for sure.

It looks real good Ron, I have seen videos of some of the saws you have done and you do good work for sure.

Wait till i get a video done,and some better pix.
DAMN !! you up above watertown !!
i do hope you spend some time steelhead fishing :)
prob been 25 years since i been thru clayton,maybe more.
spent a lot of time up on tug hill,,got snow ?? LOL !! man that place gets snow..
pulaski gets a bunch also.
last week oswego got like 3 FEET in four hours :)
you get much there on the end of the lake ??
sure,can ship,,may even be out there around the lake for spring trib fishing.

Wait till i get a video done,and some better pix.
DAMN !! you up above watertown !!
i do hope you spend some time steelhead fishing :)
prob been 25 years since i been thru clayton,maybe more.
spent a lot of time up on tug hill,,got snow ?? LOL !! man that place gets snow..
pulaski gets a bunch also.
last week oswego got like 3 FEET in four hours :)
you get much there on the end of the lake ??
sure,can ship,,may even be out there around the lake for spring trib fishing.
We got a ton of snow. I grew up on Tug Hill, Copenhagen to be exact, I work all over the North Country from down around Syracuse to all points north. Been too busy over the last few years to do much fishing, starting a family and all of that. Small world for sure. You like fishing huh? So do we.

We got a ton of snow. I grew up on Tug Hill, Copenhagen to be exact, I work all over the North Country from down around Syracuse to all points north. Been too busy over the last few years to do much fishing, starting a family and all of that. Small world for sure. You like fishing huh? So do we.

oh my,,my friends i used to stay with had the old house accross the road from the state barn in "smartville" .. east side of the hill,west of sandy creek/lacona..they couldnt take it anymore up there..both worked in suckyuse so they moved down there..
i still have a key to another friends camp in sandy creek,with frontage on the creek.
been fishing out there since 1984 :)
i heard 81 was closed for awhile couple weeks ago around the Pulaski area due to snow LOL !!

I was looking at getting a new saw and found this McCulloch XM-40 and it's so cool looking and futuristic I think I am goonna get rid of my Huskies and my old crappy 10-10 and go with this far superior next generation saw for all my cutting needs. It's only $300 on Fleabay, somebody told me they sell new for only $150, I think they're full of crap.

Just thought I would drop in to say I made it out to Cali safe and sound, having a good time out here so far, weather`s been great and doing lots of sightseeing.
The thread is still going and at 104 pages, you fellas are doing great without me, keep it up, will drop a line when i can.
Pioneerguy600

Back