New Wood Haulers!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I was not unemployed I would grab this International in a heartbeat. 4 wheel drive with a boom to boot and only $3000.

3m83o33l55Q35U05R3b3qb28ddcc9a0a911db.jpg

$3000?

Can't wait to see the real cost for this thing. 8000 for a 10 year old diesel is actually a great deal, I wouldn't sell you mine for 8000$ and it is almost 12 years old.

That's a nice 2.5. I bet it wasn't cheap, plus the fuel to move it, I wonder how long before you wished you had that 8000 dollar diesel pickup. You know, they are very pleasant to drive.

you are a sick sick man..

I love it,
If I bought one there would have to be a bed in the back because I'd be sleeping in it after the wife saw it.

I am still holding out for a Studebaker built one. A buddy of mine owns this one but I have not been able to shake it loose yet.

GeorgesM-35-1.jpg

, I wonder how long before you wished you had that 8000 dollar diesel pickup. You know, they are very pleasant to drive.

That just makes it cooler :clap: but for me I would dread takiing it out cutting wood, I could work flat out all day and still hardly load it.

I like just taking my ute, go hard for 2 hours and I have its bum draging and looks like I have a massive load, I know its weid, but it makes me happy. :dizzy:

Well drove it home 330 miles and didn't have one problem. Averaged between 6 and 10mpg, not bad considering the trailer weighs five thousand pounds empty, and couldn't find a working air pump to fill all the tires to the pressure they should have been at. You can buy tires for it just as cheap as you can for a pickup, actually most that I have found are about $80 a tire, just more tires. Oh yeah and pulled a tree out with it today after I took the tarp and troop seats out, and it pulls better than my John Deere 3020 with 2000lbs of calcium chloride in the tires.:msp_biggrin:I would be spinning and digging with the tractor, but with the truck it didn't even know the tree was back there!

Can't wait to see the real cost for this thing. 8000 for a 10 year old diesel is actually a great deal, I wouldn't sell you mine for 8000$ and it is almost 12 years old.

That's a nice 2.5. I bet it wasn't cheap, plus the fuel to move it, I wonder how long before you wished you had that 8000 dollar diesel pickup. You know, they are very pleasant to drive.

Ok the real cost was $4000 for the duece, trailer, tarps, extra starter, extra misc seals, cold weather front (like a bra), and a few other extras. As far as pleasant to drive, it has a drivers air ride suspension seat, and a passengers spring suspension seat, heat but no ac, and rides very smooth actually better than a one ton I think probably due to the bigger tires.

I guess I might be in a different category than most guys, I don't know, but I expect a truck to not ride like a car, after all its a truck. I could care less if I have to put up with no ac, or a stereo that doesn't have bose surround sound, heated and massaged seats for my butt, or push button and electric everything, as yep, its a truck, not a lexus or a caddy, and I don't see many of them out here where the work is. My need for a truck is to haul, tow, push, pull, drag, and get the job done day in and day out.

Back