Is this overloaded?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+ 1 for the Chevy's

4d154fee.jpg

How did you load them?

attachment.php

Impressive. Somebody should have loaned him their Ford to haul it and their 090 to cut them up. Looks like he either broke them or used a machete.

This topic seems to have found a 'following'....

I'd follow everyone here down the road, and picking up anything you might drop.....I get a lot of wood off the roads around here.

Scott B

yea

the dude has issues

Ron Melancon complained to a lot of people about the ticket he got for rear-ending an empty, steel-mesh trailer in May 2003.

The trailer was so low-slung and the mesh back of the empty trailer so transparent that he looked right through it and saw only the truck towing it, he told them.

Nobody wanted to hear him, Melancon said. "You hit him in the rear. Pay your fine and move on" was the message he consistently received.

Melancon took an online safe-driving course to avoid a conviction for causing an accident by following too closely.

the dude has issues

Ron Melancon complained to a lot of people about the ticket he got for rear-ending an empty, steel-mesh trailer in May 2003.

The trailer was so low-slung and the mesh back of the empty trailer so transparent that he looked right through it and saw only the truck towing it, he told them.

Nobody wanted to hear him, Melancon said. "You hit him in the rear. Pay your fine and move on" was the message he consistently received.

Melancon took an online safe-driving course to avoid a conviction for causing an accident by following too closely.

lol, sounds like a real winner
so is this what started his quest against people towing trailers?

it scares me that the guy has so little to do that he goes around documenting every trailer he sees, and when he cant find a problem with them, he claims the safety chains arnt up to par, :hmm3grin2orange:

I knew that guy must have had an agenda. He seemed a bit wacky. My concern is that he seems to be driving down the road taking pictures at the same time. That seems way more dangerous than most of the trailers on the site.

OH CRAP!!!!

Some of those pictures on the website were taken within 2 miles of my house! I just looked him up and he lives about 6 miles from me. Just another reason to be proud to be from Richmond. Hopefully none of my equipment will ever make it to his website.

exactly ! what a nut case

I looked at some of his other blog postings and your assessment may have some merit. In one he was complaining that he had to pay $.70 more for Chicken McNuggets at the McDonald's just down the road than at three others in the area.

every nut

needs an obsession

we had a marine lt col who ended his career by calling the local airport and threatening to blast the low flying aircraft from the sky.(same guy bragged about the deal he got on his house since it was close to the airport) he got cuffed and stuffed. afterwards he had lots of free time and made closing the airport his psychosis . got all jack nicholson ala a few good men. roadside tabll with petition and signs etc.

Speaking of nuts...

It appears that our buddy Ron was the "Nut of the Week" and got to throw out the first pitch at the Richmond AA ball team's game. Not much of an arm... Video is on the left hand side.

[video]http://www.clipsyndicate.com/video/playlist/16478/1522734?cpt=8&wpid=8790[/video]

Well, it isn't a Chevy, Ford, or Dodge but it can hold it's own.

Latest posts

Back