NOS Stihl 038 AVEQ

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

traktorist2222

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hello,

here some pictures of my New Old Stock Stihl 038 AVEQ I got last month! It's built in 1982 but has never been used! Complete with box and tools and manual!

Stihl038neu-1.jpg

Stihl038neu-2.jpg

Stihl038neu-3.jpg

Stihl038neu-4.jpg

That is the 61cc version - no wonder it was never used.......

Sorry Martin, just couldn't resist that comment.

It sure looks nice!!:)

Send it my way. I'll put fuel and bar oil in it and take it to the woods. Thats what saws are made for! But it is cool as hell to see a chainsaw circa 1982 still unused!:clap:

Beautiful saw you have there. But why's it setting on a concrete floor? You're going to scratch the bottom of it up. A saw that old in the kind of condition deserves better than that:clap: BTW, I wouldn't put it in the wood either.

I don't use it, of course! The concrete floor doesn't make scratches if you put it down carefully. 1982 there was just the 038, no Super or Magnum and at this time it was a very modern saw. It still has the matal gas tank.

I also have one of these! when I bought, I wanted to keep it, but could not resist and went to the woods to use it!:rock:

Hello,

here some pictures of my New Old Stock Stihl 038 AVEQ I got last month! It's built in 1982 but has never been used! Complete with box and tools and manual!

Stihl038neu-1.jpg

Stihl038neu-2.jpg

Stihl038neu-3.jpg

Stihl038neu-4.jpg

I had one never used also... I just moved to Washington and the movers lost it or sole it... so bumbed!!:msp_mad:

Latest posts

Back