Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Building, as in porting???? That sounds interesting!!! They don't get much attention here, but they should. They are a very competent saw, stock.

Yes I've milled it for a pop-up and gave it a woods port. The intake needed more attention than anything.

Jonsered 490 piston and cylinder

Need a piston and cylinder, or at least the piston for a J'red 490, 44mm ....have $ and some stihl 031 parts. Please PM

thanks

I'm lookin for a Jonsered Model XF (any shape as long as it is fixable) and a full wrap handle for a J-Red model 90. I have tons of stuff from all makes to trade or cash.

045 Stihl bar

I am looking for a bar for a 048 Stihl. I want a 24" bar, hardnose or sprocket, 3/8 or .404 pitch. I would consider a 28". It does not have to be a Stihl, just the correct mount for the 048. It does not have to be pretty. just one that is straight and the rails will clean-up. I also need an airfilter for the same. Used if in good condition or new. I prefer the screen type. I also need the plastic guard that is inside the clutch cover. Part # 1117-656-1500. I have some parts or paypal. PM me if you have something. Thanks Tom [
FONT=Arial Black]II am not having a good day apparently. It is a 048 saw.[/FONT]

Last edited:
I am looking for a bar for a 048 Stihl. I want a 24" bar, hardnose or sprocket, 3/8 or .404 pitch. I would consider a 28". It does not have to be a Stihl, just the correct mount for the 048. It does not have to be pretty. just one that is straight and the rails will clean-up. I also need an airfilter for the same. Used if in good condition or new. I prefer the screen type. I also need the plastic guard that is inside the clutch cover. Part # 1117-656-1500. I have some parts or paypal. PM me if you have something. Thanks Tom

Any 3003 mount bar wioll work for you. They fit most saws from 026 up to 066. There are a few exceptions.

I am looking for a bar for a 048 Stihl. I want a 24" bar, hardnose or sprocket, 3/8 or .404 pitch. I would consider a 28". It does not have to be a Stihl, just the correct mount for the 048. It does not have to be pretty. just one that is straight and the rails will clean-up. I also need an airfilter for the same. Used if in good condition or new. I prefer the screen type. I also need the plastic guard that is inside the clutch cover. Part # 1117-656-1500. I have some parts or paypal. PM me if you have something. Thanks Tom

I have a 24" bar that will fit.

Title says 045 but post says 048, which are you wanting parts for?

chain brake handle

I rolling on my rebuild of my 660 and just realized I need a chain brake handle stihl #1120-790-9101 I believe... If anyone has one it would be greatly appreciated... I have a 066 crank or 660 muffler to offer in trade but thats about it... other then cash. If anyone knows what other saws this fits I would be glad to know fleebay only has one listed for 660 and I could get a new one for what the seller is asking.

....If anyone knows what other saws this fits I would be glad to know fleebay only has one listed for 660 and I could get a new one for what the seller is asking.

Just the 066-660's... due to the width, the 066-660 will fit on the 064-650's, but NOT the other way around....

I've been looking for a while too :cry:

J

p&c for stihl 028

i need a piston and cylinder for my 028wb stihl. prefer to get the 46mm super set but will go with the 44mm as thats whats on there now.

Latest posts

Back