Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, really though, this is the wrong thread, but anybody who thought that anything posted in this thread was nasty enough to have it closed, well, you should see us when we really get wound up.

:monkey:

Now Now.. Don't you do it! LOL This is a great thread!! Don't want nothing to happen to it.:cry: I for one will do my BSing else where.

Just throwin this out there to see if there is any interest! I have a basically new 372xpw , not even broken in maybe 3 tanks on it.
Bought new last yr, would maybe trade for a bigger saw , 395, 660, etc

WANTED: brain cells,prefer not completely burned out. some life left a plus..
send me any donations and when i get enough i will send to Jay to keep the other two he has company...
hopefully then he will be able to feed and wash himself..
have stihl parts to trade,..

Have a Mcculloch 610 I want to dump.
Been sitting here for a long while, but is really clean.
Clean the carb and the ol'girl runs!
No bar and chain, and brake handle is MIA.
The guts to the brake seem to be all there.
Not trying to get rich here, just unloading-cleaning out the shop!

send me any donations and when i get enough i will send to Jay to keep the other two he has company...

i think you have lost it ron

:msp_rolleyes:

Not sure If I should thank you for the offer, or suggest you go $h*t in your hat... :laugh: :poke:

Echo 280E starter pulley

Hey guys, I need a starter pulley for an Echo Little Champ/280E. It is not mine but the guy who runs the local scrap yard owns it. He collects occassional saws for me but I know he gives the good ones to others. I saw three big old Stihls come in one day and he would not let me have any!
He asked me about his little Echo and if I can fix it maybe, just maybe he will let me have some of the good saws that come in.
A new pulley would be fine - I will pay what it takes, including shipping to me in OZ. Please PM me.

Thanks!

I could use a couple good front half muffler covers for 026's-260, good clutch hubs (rim style not 75% wore out) for 034's-36,029..,.new 325 semichisel non safety chain. I have some new old stock air filters for Echo, couple new old stock rods for McCulloch and a crankshaft, some other mostly for smaller McCulloch new old stock parts,2)17-19mm bar wrenches new. See my classified for details and pics before contacting me.

Post some pictures of what you have. 1113 is for the 030,031,032 series saws.

Ok good deal, Ill get them up today. If im not mistaken the 031's and what not have the narrow body style, like the 026? But of course I have been wrong before :jester:

Looking for a gasket & seal set for a Stihl 056.

Does anyone have a gasket and seal set for a Stihl 056? The P/N for the gasket set is 1115 007 1050.

Please PM if you can help out.

Thanks,
MP5N

Ok good deal, Ill get them up today. If im not mistaken the 031's and what not have the narrow body style, like the 026? But of course I have been wrong before :jester:

ill bet it is a 032 they are short and fat (like me) look kind of like a mini 056

i find myself in need of a front handle for a 038
thanks

Latest posts

Back