Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
poulan xx 20

hey - i need some help on an XX i've got in the garage. a parts saw would be great. barring that, i'm absolutely in need of the flywheel and associated bits and pieces.

pls shoot me a PM if you are willing to help.

i've got a parts saw or two if i can help in return. or cash - your call.

011.jpg

:confused::confused:

Anyone have an intake flange for an 050/051? The one I have is too big for the intake on the cylinder. I think my box of parts contained some 075/076 stuff in it. I have parts or $$...

Plumbcrazy... are you need the wrap handle or the chain brake for an 038???

Have an 031 av great compression have had running but it needs some ignition work saw is in overall fair condition
Looking to trade for some ms290 parts handle assembly, air filter cover and brake handle pm me with what ya got

028 WB Cylinder and Piston

Looking for a cylinder and piston for my 028 WB. I just keep adding parts, and someday it will run like its big brother 028 super. Can't seem to give up on this saw, so forgive me for (still) looking for parts. Will trade for painted turtle shells or $$. Thanks....

skil saw 1612

hey guys,, this older gentlemen got ahold of me the other day about fixing his saw and weedeater,,long story he is old and frale and doesn't have very many years to live because of cancer, he is in his 70's,,anyway this saw he just loves and it won't run,,,, i found the problem in the carb but what i need is an air filter for this saw,,, it is a skil saw model 1612,,, i am hoping someone has one laying around that they can spare,,,,,i just got his weedeater going for him at no charge,,now i have his saw torn apart and going to get a carb kit to fix it,, i WANT to get this saw back up to snuff to make this guy happy,,,,, it will get a complete cleaning before it goes back together,, i am hoping it will look close to new again for him,,,, thanks guys

hey guys,, this older gentlemen got ahold of me the other day about fixing his saw and weedeater,,long story he is old and frale and doesn't have very many years to live because of cancer, he is in his 70's,,anyway this saw he just loves and it won't run,,,, i found the problem in the carb but what i need is an air filter for this saw,,, it is a skil saw model 1612,,, i am hoping someone has one laying around that they can spare,,,,,i just got his weedeater going for him at no charge,,now i have his saw torn apart and going to get a carb kit to fix it,, i WANT to get this saw back up to snuff to make this guy happy,,,,, it will get a complete cleaning before it goes back together,, i am hoping it will look close to new again for him,,,, thanks guys

Is this what it looks like?

621_918118_large.jpg

If so could you make one from felt or thin foam?

621_918118_large.jpg

I have used the prefilters from mower engines for this, works OK for show saws. Seal the cut edge of the screen with something like permatex or just clamp it down.

621_918118_large.jpg

thats the filter,,,,you are right,,, never crossed my mind,,,i have a new prefilter from a riding mower that will work perfect,,,,thanks mastermind:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:,,, i should have this little girl up and going tomorrow

Back