Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a Walbro SDC/K10-SDC kit for my Mac10-10.

Would prefer to pickup somewhere in the Minneapolis/Metro area.

Also looking for another "project saw" for cheap or maybe trade? PM please!

You're looking, like a lot of people lately, for something that will cost less at your local OPE dealer than it does to ship it. The same kit you're lookin for cost me about 15 bucks, in stock locally.

If you really can't find one, I'll trade ya anything ya got 6 cubes plus for one :D :D :D

clean out

got a 038 bottom end, 038 mag cylinder and piston, 038 super cylinder, 044 bottom end, 024/026? bottom end, ms390 low comp, ms 290 low comp missing filter cover, 011 rear handle *has compression.
I want to unload these I'll have pics later or I'll post them in the classifieds.
I got a jred 2083 parts saw over there that I might entertain an offer or two on.
In fact everytyhing I have in the classifieds is negotiable or tradeable.

so.... I got a little misty reading the last page or two, and I'm sure some other folks are drying their eyes as well.

In case you all missed it, I would sincerely appreciate you checking your parts saws and piles for a poulan xx 20 flywheel.

Thanks.

I have the flywheel off a Craftsman 358.355061 (tophandle Poulan) that should be close to what you need. Has 2407-02 cast in between fins and 7309 stamped in between fins.

View attachment 193212
attachment.php

View attachment 193213
attachment.php

Very close to your regular Poulan 2150 flywheel but has a keyway instead of a cast in key.

Yours for the postage.

045 056? I haven't looked at this one yet, this saw is not right cylinder has fins knocked off so the dual port would fit?

Trading material by supercabs78, on Flickr

P40 or 41? I forget I can go look. locked up good for some parts. Edit: P40/41 is gone.
Poulan K in the back locked up some good parts.

Logmaster locked up, not looked at it yet.

028 parts I'm hoping to build one out of these but would let some parts go.

I can take more pics if you see something you like. I didn't get a pic of every saw, just a start for some parts I need.

What I'm looking for, Stihl 076 full wrap with all the rubber av and mounts and screws for it. The two av rubber mounts for the rear handle and the two rubber av mount under and in front of the air filter. I might add to the list as I think about the saw.

Thanks Stephen.

I'll be off the grid until late tonight.

Last edited:
Need a 14 mm mount bar for a Sachs Dolmar. The longer the bar, the better. :chainsaw:

I'd be willing to trade my first born but doubt I will get the wife's approval. Now, the second born on the other hand.....

Anyone have a spare coil for a Super XL auto with wico points? Part number A-94325. Also looking for a serviceable muffler for same saw.

Need a 14 mm mount bar for a Sachs Dolmar. The longer the bar, the better. :chainsaw:

I'd be willing to trade my first born but doubt I will get the wife's approval. Now, the second born on the other hand.....

How about a genuine Dolmar 30" solid nose and brand new Carlton .404 chain for it?

Tell me more about the second born......

looking for a rear handle/top cover assembly, air filter cover and brake handle for a MS290 have some $$ to trade:D

028 WB for parts/repair

up for grabs
'Stihl 028 woodboss chainsaw for parts/repair. Needs new piston/cylinder. Saw is apart at the moment as I was going to rebuild it but I just don't have time so I bought new. Saw has new drive gear, chain and fresh carb rebuild. Make me an offer. Pics available. email or pm me
Email [email protected]

got a 038 bottom end, 038 mag cylinder and piston, 038 super cylinder, 044 bottom end, 024/026? bottom end, ms390 low comp, ms 290 low comp missing filter cover, 011 rear handle *has compression.
I want to unload these I'll have pics later or I'll post them in the classifieds.
I got a jred 2083 parts saw over there that I might entertain an offer or two on.
In fact everytyhing I have in the classifieds is negotiable or tradeable.

PM sent re the 038 mag p/c.

AL.

brush cutter

well,close to a chainsaw ?
uses a 45cc husky engine anyway.
looking for a harness for a brushcutter..any brand i suppose i can make fit.
not one of those wimpy little string trimmer straps,e harness.
tnx.

Anyone have a spare coil for a Super XL auto with wico points? Part number A-94325. Also looking for a serviceable muffler for same saw.

I have an blue xl 12, believe its the older with manual oiler, could check it out a little closer if you ar anyone is interested. Would sell or trade the whole saw.
While I'm at it I also picked up an PM 610, Poulan Pro 260, Top handle Craftsman made by Poulan I think. I found these while I was scrapping iron and know little to nothing about them. I don't think there is many parts missing on any of them. Since I prefer Stihl l stuff on hand they are up for trades.

Latest posts

Back