Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a bad idea to put a used oil pump in that saw John. The diaphragm is normally the issue and is not expensive. The filter is a good idea too. At times the check valve will clog with pieces of a deteriorating filter. I clean them with the ultrasonic cleaner and air pressure.

Part numbers:

Filter 1120 640 1300

Plunger with diaphragm 1120 640 3100

Thanks Randy... Thats just what I will do! Them part numbers help a lot!!Dam won't let me rep ya yet !!

Now that I have 3 of them a IPL would be a big help! Thanks a lot Randy!:rock: Where do you guys buy your stihl parts?I tryed a dealer near me.But he didn't want to help me?Won't go back there again!

I sent you link to the IPL in a PM John. I found a small dealership that will order anything I need. I have to wait for it to go out with their order or pay extra for the shipping, but that's never a problem. It helps that their tech had "old mower engine acquisition disorder" and has me track down parts for him. :)

I sent you link to the IPL in a PM John. I found a small dealership that will order anything I need. I have to wait for it to go out with their order or pay extra for the shipping, but that's never a problem. It helps that their tech had "old mower engine acquisition disorder" and has me track down parts for him. :)

Can't thankyou enuff Randy!! Jerry is after the parts for me so I am good now.I don't care what these others say about you LOL Your a good man :rock:

I'm looking for a 36" roller nose bar for large mount Husky. This is to go on my 2101XP. I'd also consider a sprocket nose, prefer .404.

Too bad a 3/8" wouldn't work for ya... :(

Did you find a brake for it? IF so, your luckier than I.... BUT I might be lacking the resources you have available to you ;)

drum up a price for the 372 yet? :poke:

Too bad a 3/8" wouldn't work for ya... :(

Did you find a brake for it? IF so, your luckier than I.... BUT I might be lacking the resources you have available to you ;)

drum up a price for the 372 yet? :poke:

Whatcha got in 3/8?

No brake handle. I broke down and bought a cover last night without a brake.

I'm thinking $400 + shipping for AS on the 372. I'll probably do a BIN of $450 if it goes to ebay. I hope to get a vid up of it soon.

I'm thinking $200 + shipping on the 480CD, and $150 on the Craftsman/Poulan 3700.

Last edited:
Whatcha got in 3/8?

No brake handle. I broke down and bought a cover last night without a brake.

I'm thinking $400 + shipping for AS on the 372. I'll probably do a BIN of $450 if it goes to ebay. I hope to get a vid up of it soon.

I'm thinking $200 + shipping on the 480CD, and $150 on the Craftsman/Poulan 3700.

You still looking for a Rancher Brad?

075AVE parts...

Anyone have any parts for an 075AVE? looking for a useable p/c, full wrap bar & muffler cover...

Please let me know if you have anything...

Thanks.

Miter Gauge for Craftsman Table Saw

A buddy gave me a nice, older Craftsman table saw with cast iron bed. 113.XXXXXX model. But it didn't have a miter gauge, because he kept it for his new SawStop saw. Anyone have an extra 3/4" x 3/8" miter gauge? I have painted turtle shells, bicycle parts and folding money to trade. thanks...

i have a homelite 150 that needs a new cylinder and rings have new oil gasket (started to fix but hit my walk away point) , 020t crankcase half (bar side) and a nos 045/056 oiler

looking for a large mount stihl bar and chain

Latest posts

Back