Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does a 909D take?

Large Mount Homelite. 3/8" bar studs. Larger tail profile than the D096/D196 XL-series Homelite mount (even though it's also 3/8 slot). Oregon used to make a 'universal' mount bar that would go on both large frame Homelites and McCullochs. I have a 30" Oregon "Duo-Tronic" bar with that mount. They also made RN bars with that mount. I've seen a few on feebay. Mine came from Mr. Bow Saw.

These are the manufacturers codes for the Homelite mount. Out of production I'm affraid, although there are a bunch of NOS Carlton hardnoses floating around feebay.

Carlton 50

Oregon F014

Windsor HO

GB H

Cannon H.

Here's Acres' listing for the mount:
Bar Mount Pattern: 16

I am needing to find some Husky 235 parts or a Husky 235 parts saw.
I have some Stihl 050/51 parts and a little $ to trade.

Looking for a good air filter and cover for a partner P70 that is in good shape, would like for the top cover to be in fairly decent shape and not all faded like alot that I've seen. PM me if you can help me out.

372 jug

Anyone have a good 372 jug? Pay good $$$ plus shipping to me in Oz.

Al.

FOUND!

Last edited:
Oregon bars

I have two NOS Oregon bars for sale or trade. They are number 140SXEA074. 3/8 X .50 X 14" they use 90VG chain. They have some shop wear, but are new. According to my information they are for an Olympk model 240, 241, 244, 935 or Ole 140F and 300.
I will take $15.00 for one shipped or $25.00 for both or trade for something that I need. I have only seen one of this brand saws so I do not need them. If anyone is interested send me a PM.
Tom

hey guys,,,, i need a engine cover/rear handle assembly for an stihl 025,,, i don't need the trigger or guts,,,, also i need a chain brake handle,, i have some items to trade and a bunch of lint in my left pocket:D:D plus a little bit of green

hey guys,,,, i need a engine cover/rear handle assembly for an stihl 025,,, i don't need the trigger or guts,,,, also i need a chain brake handle,, i have some items to trade and a bunch of lint in my left pocket:D:D plus a little bit of green

got them

Thanks for the info, I did not know Edge and engine was a Dolmar dealer, I did check with Baileys and they want $13 plus shipping. I am going to check my local rental store first, he may even have one on hand.

Edge and Engine gets most of my business..... always cheaper than B:taped:

Thanks for the info, I did not know Edge and engine was a Dolmar dealer, I did check with Baileys and they want $13 plus shipping. I am going to check my local rental store first, he may even have one on hand.

also http://www.arboristsite.com/member.php?u=3404
sigpic3404_1.gif

Back