Free Firewood Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wood

I've got a couple of truckloads of "odds n ends" taking up space in my wood yard. The yard is in East Falmouth. Pm me if you are interested. jim

pine wood/wood chips

Always looking for wood for my burner. Will take large stuff that people don't want to deal with. I have plenty of room if you need to dump unwanted wood like pine. Also looking for wood chips...thanks! I am located in mansfield, CT down 2 miles from willimantic. Easy access.

If anybody near Bel Air, MD has wood to get rid of, please PM me. Can pick up. Have big saws, skid steer, etc. Also plenty of space for drop off.

If anybody near Bel Air, MD has wood to get rid of, please PM me. Can pick up. Have big saws, skid steer, etc. Also plenty of space for drop off.

Looks like you’ll be having plenty of wood after Irene blows through.lol
I just talked with my uncle that lives in La Plata and he said that a guy I use to work for is going out of business. He may have some saws and equipment for sale.
The company name is The Chainsaw Wiz and the guy’s name is Bert.
Tell him Dennis From TX sent you.

Good luck and stay safe!

Dennis

I just talked with my uncle that lives in La Plata and he said that a guy I use to work for is going out of business. He may have some saws and equipment for sale.

Good luck and stay safe!

Dennis

So far, it's just a rainy Saturday, so We'll see what the next 12 hrs or so bring. Thanx for the info., I'll try to track him down.

Good luck and stay safe!

Dennis

Are they in Port Tobacco?

Yep. I know he has several chippers a bucket truck and about 30 saws, mostly Huskvarna. I don’t know when he plans on shutting down but you can call and find out.
He may have plenty of wood for you also. I haven’t seen him in years so some things may have changed.

Dennis

Wanted: Firewood on Long Island, NY

Hi,

I'm always looking for free firewood for my personal home heating. I'm located in central Suffolk County, NY. I have saws and a truck to pick up any downed trees you might have.

Thanks,
James

Looking for wood in LaSalle Co, IL

If anyone out there has any wood available that isn't evergreen I will be more than happy to come and get it- cut it up/cut down, ect. Just send me an email and I'll get back in touch right away.

Need Firewood!

Can anyone provide us with free wood in the Muskingum County/Southeastern Ohio area? It doesn't matter what kind, as it's for an outdoor burner. We will cut it and haul it all away ourselves, usually need between ten and fifteen cords a year. PM me if you can, Thanks!

Pennsylvania (South Central) Tree removal if I can keep the wood

I'm always up for removing trees in exchange for the wood. I'm willing to barter removal for the wood if it's relatively close by (South Central West Chester/Lancaster PA area).

Looking for free hardwood - Central MASS -

I live in Rutland MASS, if anyone has any hardwood they need to unload (it can be log length etc..)
I have a location on my property where you can drop it. Also If you have any wood that needs picked up just let me know!

Thanks

Matthew

Hi I was wondering anyone around white plains, NY need to unload some of their wood if they work in the area to cut down trees? I don't have a truck... Please PM or call 914 3 one 9 five zero 6 seven. Thank you ahead of time.

western monroe or eastern lenewee counties in S/E Mi . I would pick up or pay for your time and effort to drop it off . thanks in advance , Mark

Free Wood

Hey Guys,

If there is anyone around southeast WI (Pleasant Prairie) Who needs to get rid of hardwood I will come to where it is being cut and take it. My father-inlaw, neighbor, and I all burn wood for heat and can process almost any size timber. We all work together and would all like to get ahead before it gets to cold. I also have a spot for drop off if someone's looking. Call me at 262 nine 4 five 2 eight 5 six.

If you are a tree company located in the anywhere in the Hudson Valley, NY looking for a place to dump wood and chips, let me know.

Back