Look what followed me home monday.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would take a pretty severe beating if it meant I got to bring one of those home! You better do something nice for the wife this week, she deserves it!

Good for you. Nice machine. Hope it suits your needs.

I really like the side by side utility vehicles but for my purposes, they fall a bit short.

Too big to load in the back of a pick up and too wide to run the trails around here which are made for skidoos and ATVs. They certain do have their advantages on open terrain like farms and ranches or prairie/desert areas.

I looked at them hard and long a couple years ago but settled on a couple of 500cc ATVs. One auto and one manual transmission. The auto is for working and the manual is my hunting machine because it's sooooo much quieter than the auto. With a narrow trailer, I can haul wood out of areas that are pretty much inaccessible to wider/larger machines.

Nonetheless, a side by side is a very desirable piece of equipment if you're in an area where it can be fully utilized.

On Monday Roger picked up a used Cub Cadet Volunteer to use around the farm. Not as fast as a Ranger but for a 2008 it only had 73 hrs on it. The Rangers are nice machines but new was not in the budget. Enjoy the new machine.

Nice machine. You'll love it. And thanks for supporting our economy here in NW Iowa. My wife works on the assembly line at Polaris so she probably had a hand in assembling your Ranger. They have 2 Ranger assembly lines in the plant with each line pumping out approximately 100 machines a day including the side by sides manufactured for Bobcat. The Razors are made at the plant in Minnesota along with the ATV's. They also have a new plant in Mexico making Rangers so hopefully they don't eventually move all Ranger production down there but the fear is there.

Nice looking ride, being from se ky you need to take it over to Evarts and ride Black Mountain. We used to go there a lot until gas got to high.

Nice machine. You'll love it. And thanks for supporting our economy here in NW Iowa. My wife works on the assembly line at Polaris so she probably had a hand in assembling your Ranger. They have 2 Ranger assembly lines in the plant with each line pumping out approximately 100 machines a day including the side by sides manufactured for Bobcat. The Razors are made at the plant in Minnesota along with the ATV's. They also have a new plant in Mexico making Rangers so hopefully they don't eventually move all Ranger production down there but the fear is there.

Believe it or not that was a big factor in my purchase.Even in my business I try to buy American Made products whenever possible sometimes paying a little more.

Congratulations

I had an 06 Blue LE that I loved. But, family grew to 4 and decided to go back to a Jeep

DSC00239.jpg

now the Jeep does all the work

Photo0191.jpg

Sports car!

That's snazzy, man!

If I had one, tell ya exactly what would happen..I'd never get to drive it, GF would hijack it! She'd be finding excuses to drive all over the farm all the time...

Thats a great machine.. BTW.. you have a great wife to tell ya Shut up and go buy it..

One word... NICE!!

I have the 800 and the 500 for doing wood and hunting. Never thought I'd want one and now I don't know how I got along with out it.

I put a country polw on the 800 and do the snow with that and park the tractor.

Congrats!!

Man that thing is sweet! And yes your wife rocks! Someday I will throw some cash at one of those babies...but for now I'm throwing cash into my actual babies(with one more on the way):laugh:

Until then my old "gaytor" will do... It does make my trailer jealous a lot these days!
downsized_1006111647.jpg

Back