The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe you're right. There's several ebay auctions (some completed, some ongoing, and at least one that's yet to start) to raise money for Stumpy. There's the "main" raffle (which has my McCulloch 10-10A, Jon1212's Stihl 075, a 32" bar, and maybe some other stuff I'm forgetting. Then there's the EC 7900 raffle by itself....

All I know s I want in on all of them!:rock:

I know I am a little late, I have been hit and miss on this forum and completely missed this thread. I feel for ya stumpy. I have a really clean Husky 285cd that I am willing to donate to the raffle to help the cause. The fuel and oil caps need to be replaced ( or the check valves within them) and possibly crank seals. It runs, and the jug and slug are mint. I will ship it on my dime. I didnt read through all 65 pages, so if it will help, will the person in charge contact me at [email protected]. Again, sorry to hear the unfortunate news Stumpy.

Thanks, Kris

I know I am a little late, I have been hit and miss on this forum and completely missed this thread. I feel for ya stumpy. I have a really clean Husky 285cd that I am willing to donate to the raffle to help the cause. The fuel and oil caps need to be replaced ( or the check valves within them) and possibly crank seals. It runs, and the jug and slug are mint. I will ship it on my dime. I didnt read through all 65 pages, so if it will help, will the person in charge contact me at [email protected]. Again, sorry to hear the unfortunate news Stumpy.

Thanks, Kris

Good for you Kris! We still have over a month before the raffle date (1/31/2012). Maybe somebody here can square this saw away for Kris before the raffle? If not, I'm sure anybody would still be very be happy to 'win' it in as-is condition. I know I would be. :cheers:

I must have missed something

Ive seen the saw auctions

where does one sign up for theese raffles ?

is there a thread or a link ?

thanks
mike

Thanks, Kris

I'll send an email in a few.

I must have missed something

Ive seen the saw auctions

where does one sign up for theese raffles ?

is there a thread or a link ?

thanks
mike

Paypal one of the email accounts in my signature. 10.00 increments.

Last edited:
Now the raffle has, a 925, 075, 10-10 and a 32" Husky mount bar. 10.00 just keep Paypaling Stump. I'll bring it forward here in a few. He is sending me the paypal info so I'll make tickets this weekend for all those that have already donated. We will go with Jan. 31 7 PMish. First name drawn gets choice, and so on till we run out of stuff. :rock:

No mention of raffle or tickets just paypal as a gift and put your AS username in the note place.
[email protected]
[email protected]

Here is the info on how to get into the current raffle

WSC I guess you are back I was trying to take over your job for the weekend and you posted while I was looking for the info.

Thanks man I hope you can some more today. I will be gone all day. Just had a little time early this morning.

That email has been sent on the 285 and is in my signature.

Last edited:
Warning I am cross posting from another thread

Guys I am cross posting from the Joat, Brad, Scooterbum, MS460 mission backback Fundraiser thread. There is just one week left to get in on the saw below. The thread is a sticky in the chainsaw forum go there and Paypal Joat first post on page one has the info.
Help them out if you can.
Here is some new pics of the saw.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I am a cross poster from way back.

Now back to our own fundraiser see my signature.

There will be another one starting soon for the ECSaws/RiverRat Dolmar it will be seprate one from the one I am doing.

If you would, like my wife said she would volunteer to run the raffle. She has experience with raffles, she ran one every year for the Minnesota four wheel drive association for about ten years. It would be our pleasure to help out. PM me or just post it here and let me know.

That sounds like a winner,,, I Travel with my inspection work a minimum of 5 days a week,,, sometimes I'm in the bush looking @ pipeline welds and have no internet acess of my own that is not company sponsored sometimes for three days in a row and or up til 10PM working reviewing Film @ approving and identifying welds to be repaired and Re X-rayed the following morning... I dont have time to run a raffle,, on the weeknds I'm working on saws or stumpgrinders or helping the family tree people in my life,,, every now and then I get to go fishing/hunting,,, or boat racing!!!!

I want to make one thing perfectly clear,,, The soul intent of this donated saw is to raise money to help stumpy,,, not to gamble,,, I just thought a 25 square Pot w/2 #'s a square per Axis/team for one final score prize a hopped up ECopsey work saw,,, would be easy, fun and different,,, and I could do it without burdening anyone,,,

but since we have an experienced volunteer raffle person lets go for it!!!! its all yours and your good wife"s andydogegeek,,, to help the stumpmeister

I will post up picks of the bone stock PHO and new OEM P/C as I box it up to send to Eric Copsey this afternoon,, and I am sure Eric will do before and after mods video to raise the number of raffle tickets sold..

Last edited:
Back