Garage Progress

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhoff310

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
if any of you guys have been following the massive undertaking I have been working on in my garage you know what I have been up against. For those of you who dont know, I have been cleaning and rearranging everything in the garage to make it more functional. Here are some before pics

View attachment 213387View attachment 213388

Jeff

Looks like you have your work cut out for you.

When I clean up or reorganize. I have a rule of thumb, if I haven't used it in a couple of years or say I wonder what this was for. It goes in the garbage.

That looks all to familiar! LOL..... Nice job:cheers:

Ive been threatining to tackle mine..... I need more storage like those file drawers you got where did ya get them?

When your done you can come to my war zone err garage and dung the sh#thole I mean garage.:msp_smile:

I like the random pump container of gojo on top.:hmm3grin2orange: Looks a lot like my garage. I have the week off and maybe make some time for it.

I like the random pump container of gojo on top.:hmm3grin2orange: Looks a lot like my garage. I have the week off and maybe make some time for it.

Gojo. Great company that likes to buy American made parts. The pump head assemblies are made where I work in Auburn, Indiana USA. We mold the parts and assemble as well.

Jeff,
Looks like you're coming along quite nicely. Keep on it and it will come out nicely! I've got quite an undertaking right now with my basement/mancave. I've got a thread going in the Off-Topic forum.

Last edited:
Back