Simonized saws.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
youve spoke your piece islandsaw, so now are you going to share your knowledge to prove yourself or just bicker?

I had a couple of your modified saws come in blown up.
They were supposed to be full mods but we only found a painted cylinder head,a removed base gasket and a mod to the muffler.
Whats up with that?

This guy is probably pissed because Simon won't port his saw.

Well IS we have gone from " just a muff mod and painted cyl " to replacing a piston etc in a couple of posts ?

Now as I said I have 6 other saws that have been " ported " so unless they are all taking shortcuts with thier work Im more than happy with Simons work and what he , and the others ! , said he has done for me.

Im sure if we look back we may all have disgruntled ex employers ? This thread has had it's up's and down's over a longish time and the down's were sorted out quite sometime ago so again I have to question your motives ?

replacing the piston is a easy way out. mill the piston and cylinder then cut in windows. now your still oem quality and popped up and milled down. all the cool kids are doing it :bang::popcorn::censored::msp_scared:

What do you mean?

Why the ambiguity? Why don't you tell everyone who you are, and the name of your shop?

Also, you should produce pictures of these two saws showing what you claim is true.

Your public accusations directed toward a site sponsor need more then your words to back them up.

This mealymouthed stuff will only get you banned.

There are many builders that have copied the "Black cylinder". I have an idea who IslandSaw is. If you are not in touch with me by email or phone, you do not have a Simonized saw. Pretty simple.

They were supposed to be full mods but we only found a painted cylinder head,a removed base gasket and a mod to the muffler.
Whats up with that?

One time I saw Simon eat a puppy.

Don't know how he is with saws, but I'd be wary of letting him dog sit.

I was born in Canada too, so you know I have the inside track...

WHO is this "SIMON" you all type the name of ??? and where do you put the damn paper so I can type this damn letter!!!!:silly::msp_biggrin:

Whats up with that?

I am sorry but I am a little closer to some of the doings of people in his area of the world.
I have a saw shop and have seen some of his work.
Where do you think he learned his trade?
I am not saying all his work is questionable.
I am just saying I would be wary.

You guys should be able to recognize a HILLBILLYREDNEC / superfire / WeirdALWood / WETWILLIEWET /PitchMonkey post by now. I will contact the mods to toss him again...

Yah the fallers were probably not telling the truth as it gained them a lot?

And you are Skoty? Whether you go by HILLBILLYREDNEC, superfire, WeirdALWood, WETWILLIEWET, PitchMonkey or IslandSaw I can pick you out in a heartbeat. Why do you insist on returning to this Forum after you have been banned and try to stir up trouble. Only took me 2 minutes after logging on tonight to be on to you, can't you make it any tougher?

You mean it's actually "Coveredinsap/little_indian"??

LOL nope.

And you are Skoty? Whether you go by HILLBILLYREDNEC, superfire, WeirdALWood, WETWILLIEWET, PitchMonkey or IslandSaw I can pick you out in a heartbeat. Why do you insist on returning to this Forum after you have been banned and try to stir up trouble. Only took me 2 minutes after logging on tonight to be on to you, can't you make it any tougher?

LOL, You're way off man. Give up.

Back