We need to help Cody!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metals406

Granfodder Runningsaw
Reaction score
Hey fellas, one of our great members here is being overrun by uneducated hippies on his YouTube video.

Please thumbs up his video to counteract all the negatives. If you read the comments, these hypocrites have no clue at all. If he receives too many negs, YouTube might pull the video.

If you have Facebook, share it with your friends so they can help.

Falling Old Growth Redwood. Humboldt County CA 2002 - YouTube

Oops, I have never replied on you tube before and it looks like I'm chewing Cody out. Well, I'm not. Tell him that please. :msp_mellow:

I think you're good to go, it reads like you're chewing hippy ass, not Cody. :msp_thumbup:

I liked your comment on my vid Patty :) Nice to get some positive hits on there. Thanks to the rest of you as well. I think my Wife is gonna ban me from reading comments on there and replying. I have been gettin pretty worked up over some of these jackholes who know it all behind their computer screen. I am weak that way, and need to grow a thicker skin...I just can't help jabbin back!

Thumbs up! It is a magnificent video.

Not to mention I've personally done a lot worse things than that. They just haven't been that visible or dramatic.

May I use that for a signature on another site?

I've taken a beating on it, so have decided to quit my volunteer trail maintenance. They want restoration? Let the blowdown stay on the hiking trails!:msp_mad:

:clap::clap: Good. Now you'll have time to come down here and help with our volunteer work. :smile2:

:clap::clap: Good. Now you'll have time to come down here and help with our volunteer work. :smile2:

I can, and I take it well behaved dogs are allowed?

I've just written a lengthy explanation of Small Business Administration (SBA) requirements and explained road maintenance fees to those who do not understand. Heck, I had a hard time understanding the SBA requirement, which now means nobody will bid on SBA sales here, so they go up for bid again without the requirement.

Last edited:
I can, and I take it well behaved dogs are allowed?

I've just written a lengthy explanation of Small Business Administration (SBA) requirements and explained road maintenance fees to those who do not understand. Heck, I had a hard time understanding the SBA requirement, which now means nobody will bid on SBA sales here, so they go up for bid again without the requirement.

Yup...the Used Dog is welcome here.

Just hit the Like ! I've noticed that on good old youtube the bigger the tree the more the howls of the great unwashed, if they knew anything they should be watching all the vids of small plantations of trees being put down because of withdrawal of grants etc.

Cody you are dead right to put something up on youtube you have to grow a thick skin, we are surrounded by experts !!

Back