The official W.Ky Buildoff Poll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Build off saw

• 066/660

Votes: 66 62.3%

Votes: 40 37.7%

• Total voters
What kind of wood are you planning on using Jeremy? I would think the saws will do better with a 7 in wood that size.

Here's my entry sporting it's new 32" Light bar. It balances great.

IMG8638-M.jpg

IMG8639-M.jpg

I'm gonna try to get mine together this weekend. The last piece of the puzzle arrived yesterday. :)

Nahh just stopped in to yank ya'lls chain, wifes going in for a surgery so this is a no show for me. Probably best though.... I'd hate to make you look bad in front of your friends. :poke: :msp_laugh:

Just curious, do you have to have a 660 case with oem topend or can it be an 064 with 660 topend or 660 big bore.

Any bottom end just has to be a 54 mm topend. No big bores are allowed in this one.

Any bottom end just has to be a 54 mm topend. No big bores are allowed in this one.
Is the crankcase smaller on the 064?
Im guessin your gonna participate? How long does it take to drive there from here?
I would like to see this.

I don't think I'll be home then but I'm going to send a saw. It would be 5.5 hours or so depending on knoxville and nashville traffic.

I bought another 346 yesterday. This ones an OE. With another saw, I can put the OEM topend back on my NE saw and put the aftermarket cylinder I'm working on on this OE saw. That'll make comparison testing a lot easier. I suppose I'll bring them both.

So how many entries is there in each build? I'm just curious now. I almost wish I had a 346/2153 here to build on. I'm not sure if I've got enough time to get one and get it built and broke in now.

Back