Mastermind Meets The Jonsered 2095

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 231998I have my 3 daughters and wife at the beach in California. More sunshine here than Seattle!

Dreaming of that 440/460top under Randy's bench!
View attachment 231993

I just returned from the beach last week. Took the wife, kids, and in-laws. Kids had never seen the beach before- I have memories to last a lifetime now. Kari is a stay at home mom and she gets to see all the "firsts". I am thankful for the memory. Kari's Dad has stage 4 gleo-plastoma brain cancer and is nearing his lifes course so it was important for her to have that time with her parents and make the memory with the kids. Hope you enjoy the beach.

steven

If not checked it yet Steven. I've been gone with my daughter to trade in her car. She's 30 years old but is still Daddy's little girl when it comes to things like that. :)

I know what ya mean about Daddy's girls... I have two precious girls myself.

:heart: They'll always be Daddy's little girls :heart:

I took my "baby" fishing today , she's 23 . Taking her sister to Syracuse tomorrow for endoscopy .
We have a ton of fun times together , always have . Life is Good :rock:

It looks as though this thread has turned into the Daddy's little girl thread. :laugh:

Millie (my daughter) ended up with a 2005 Chrysler Town & Country. I just hope it out lasts the payments. :(

Ya know from the moment I found out Kari was pregnant with my oldest girl Ryleigh, I never climbed on my motorcycle again. Had it detailed and Stored it in my bike trailer and occasionally started it to keep the battery up. Took me a year to sell it for what I wanted. Every spring I get the itch to buy another bike, but as soon as I justify it, I picture them girls and convince myself the risk just isnt worth it. I would like to get a van for Kari, but I've about got her Yukon paid for and not interested in starting over with more payments until I have to.

It looks as though this thread has turned into the Daddy's little girl thread. :laugh:

Millie (my daughter) ended up with a 2005 Chrysler Town & Country. I just hope it out lasts the payments. :(

Yeah, those are really nice Randy. My sister drove one for a long time.

Ya ya ya, I love my daughter too. Lets see that 2095 destroy some innocent wood!!!

( Just kidding about the daughter part ) I love my Samantha!

Ya ya ya, I love my daughter too. Lets see that 2095 destroy some innocent wood!!!

( Just kidding about the daughter part ) I love my Samantha!

I need to bum Terry out of a good chunk........but I can still lay it into that big pine round in the field. :clap:

Couple questions... what did the compression end up at? And is the coil on that bad boy limited or unlimited.

SB

Well Randy, to get back on topic............ how bout these two questions? And a video would get me thru to the weekend. I hardly wanted to go to work today bc of that missing piece of Mastermind's work.:clap:

this%20thread%20is%20useless%20without%20pichers.jpg

Well Randy, to get back on topic............ how bout these two questions? And a video would get me thru to the weekend. I hardly wanted to go to work today bc of that missing piece of Mastermind's work.:clap:

I thought I answered that..... I've not checked compression yet. It had oil in the bore from assembly and was too hard to pull over when I tried. I'll get that reading in the morning though.

The coil is unlimited.......

#### you Chris. :msp_biggrin:

I thought I answered that..... I've not checked compression yet. It had oil in the bore from assembly and was too hard to pull over when I tried. I'll get that reading in the morning though.

The coil is unlimited.......

#### you Chris. :msp_biggrin:

Yes Sir, you did answer the compression question but not the coil question. Hey on the upside fellas..... at least the guy who sold me the saw was honest and correct about it having a unlimited coil. :hmm3grin2orange:

Well for what it is worth, I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread theming the rescue of a saw near death and the repairs needed to take it beyond (with the woods port) it's original glory. It was a nice repreave from the port threads. (Nothing wrong with port threads) but there were some really neat aspects to this saw's repair that you got to share with the fellas. I especially liked the bar stud repair. I think we all can learn a little from this one. I salute you Sir!:clap: The 2 I'm bringing ya have nothing wrong with them, I just want more from them. I kinda know what to expect for the 6401 since I read those threads, but on the Stihl fs250 trimmer... what is the approach in porting something like that?

Latest posts

Back