SpeeCo SpeedPro Status Update

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichL

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
We would like to give all concerned the latest update on our SpeedPro mechanical log splitter. We have completed extensive testing of the new heat-treated racks and have released them for use in the rework. Replacement kits are now on the way to our national service centers. The service centers will be working to rework all field inventory over the next few weeks.
Again, we apologize for this longer than expected delay but we wanted to be sure we had this issue resolved completely prior to re-releasing the units to the field. We appreciate everyone's patience and input as we have worked through this issue and are truly excited to have this unique product back on the market.
For any questions regarding SpeedPro, please contact our technical support group by calling 1-800-525-8322 (prompt 2, then 1).
Another update will follow shortly.

Thank you,

SpeeCo, Inc.

We would like to give all concerned the latest update on our SpeedPro mechanical log splitter. We have completed extensive testing of the new heat-treated racks and have released them for use in the rework. Replacement kits are now on the way to our national service centers. The service centers will be working to rework all field inventory over the next few weeks.
Again, we apologize for this longer than expected delay but we wanted to be sure we had this issue resolved completely prior to re-releasing the units to the field. We appreciate everyone's patience and input as we have worked through this issue and are truly excited to have this unique product back on the market.
For any questions regarding SpeedPro, please contact our technical support group by calling 1-800-525-8322 (prompt 2, then 1).
Another update will follow shortly.

Thank you,

SpeeCo, Inc.

An announcement as to when the Speed Pro will be available again? Prying minds want to know...
:big_smile:

The customers of Super Split Kinetic wood splitters would like to inform you that the Made in America SuperSplit machines are still available for purchase. These products have been extensively tested by many AS members for decades with a solid track record of performance & reliability. Replacement parts are available through the factory in Mass.

Support American Industry, not that kids in china don't need jobs.

The customers of Super Split Kinetic wood splitters would like to inform you that the Made in America SuperSplit machines are still available for purchase. These products have been extensively tested by many AS members for decades with a solid track record of performance & reliability. Replacement parts are available through the factory in Mass.

Yea... I suppose... But I forgot Mass. was part of the United States... What with their representation and all...
Just sayin...
:msp_wink:

I've been following the Speedpro thread since its inception and would have bought a Speedpro if the local TSC would have bothered to stock one.
Been waiting this out but the needs to be split wood has really piled up. Placed my order for an electric SuperSplit last week. Couldn't wait any longer. Yes higher initial investment but figure when it's time to resell I might get that back. Wish the SS was towable, but I do really think I'll like the peace and quiet of the electric motor.

Yea... I suppose... But I forgot Mass. was part of the United States... What with their representation and all...
Just sayin...
:msp_wink:

I have to agree with ya. But whatchaya gonna do about that one they sent out to run for president? What a mess. He says his home state is Michigan, but he from Mass. Still trying to figure that one out.

But on the splitter, it's good they have worked on a fix instead of just letting the original buyers hang.

I have to agree with ya. But whatchaya gonna do about that one they sent out to run for president? What a mess. He says his home state is Michigan, but he from Mass. Still trying to figure that one out.

But on the splitter, it's good they have worked on a fix instead of just letting the original buyers hang.

Well? SS is a great machine... Speeco is also a pretty stand up company from what I've seen...
We'll see what they come up with... But I'll be getting "something" before November... Hope they're not too late!!!

I think that Speeco is a pretty good company too, but I sure wish they would do one thing. When they come up with a new product, hand out a few models to folks that are actually using them in a real world situation for six months and listen to what they have to say before launching them out into production.

Their SpeedPro is a good example of this narrow minded approach, right along with the four way head they are marketing for their hydraulic splitters. The thing is a joke, and ten minutes of use will tell you just that. A six month trial in the real world with the SpeedPro could have saved them a ton of money, and some very ticked off customers that dropped a couple grand on the machine just to discover a major problem.

When they are available again I'm planning to get one, not really because I need it, just to upset all the holier-than-thee people that have been dumping on them.:hmm3grin2orange:

Mr. HE:cool:

speedpro

i second that emotion. would love to buy a speedpro but tsc no longer sells em. spoke w speeco friday last and was told they will be re-releasing them to tsc in about a year! do i have to wait that long???? found one machine 1/2hr away but it has not been modified yet. the store didn't know when it would be finished and didn't seem excited that i was willing to buy it. thats tractor supply for you. horrible customer service.
gonna get a hydro unit in the next 2 weeks if the other machine isnt ready...got wood piling up..

Last I knew Speeco had their factory in Golden, CO. It bothers me that you would post your plug in OP's thread. Start your own.

Sent from my M860 using Tapatalk

Guess what I saw when stopping at TSC for cart tires?

232908d1334004228-2012-04-09_16-27-40_277-jpg

Editing to make the attachment show up automagically now that I'm not on my phone.

I hadn't even seen this thread before...I just pulled into TSC parked in front of these then said, "Dayum!"

Last edited:
where is this store? my local store doesn't carry the speedpro.
i'm in ny

Seen 2 today at TSC they were definately used with what looked like a few new parts , they were marked down to 1499 $ no new ones on the lot. Termite

Latest posts

Back