Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
need an 031av manual

my 031 is leaking bar oil when I fill it up, it has been awhile since I used it and started pulling it apart this past weekend and realized that a manual would be helpful along with any thoughts on what the problem might be

Thanks..Joe

my 031 is leaking bar oil when I fill it up, it has been awhile since I used it and started pulling it apart this past weekend and realized that a manual would be helpful along with any thoughts on what the problem might be

Thanks..Joe

Mail call:)

Rebuild/Repair Manual For Poulan 4218 AVX Chainsaw

Greeting Fellow AS Members,

Would someone be so kind to inform me where I can acquire a manual that will provide me with instructions on how to rebuild a Poulan Pro 4218 AVX chainsaw? My chainsaw died after 6 months of purchase and the Stihl dealer told me it is burned out and is of no value. The dealer tried to sell me a MS250 which I may purchase, but I would also like to try my hand at repairing my own chainsaw. Thank you, Islero :smile2:

Stihl 020av and 031 av

Can anyone help me out with the service manual/ipl for the Stihl 020av and the 031av? Any help would be appreicated. Thanks ~Z

Can anyone help me out with the service manual/ipl for the Stihl 020av and the 031av? Any help would be appreicated. Thanks ~Z

Can't help you with the 020AV only the 031AV. I do have a manual for the 020T.

I'm in need of a service manual and IPL for a Stihl 025. Thanks in advance for any help!

Mail call:)

Back