the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well then just call me "Fancy Nancy" but in would prefer to have some blood left in my hands when the race is over thank you.

McStihl McBob

Haha yeah I know what you mean, the standard 090 is pretty rough on the old joints.

Time to kick him out Neil. Every teenager needs to know that they shouldn't outshoot their old man...ever...

haha, he is already 6 inches taller than me and doesn't he like to tell me so, i will give him some credit, he has not flexed his mussles against me as yet but of coarse that day will come.

i am happy with his hunting progress, learning every time we go, my youngest bloke tends to keep both eyes open and i can't seem to get him out of it.

congrats matt, i wont repeat what my mrs said when she saw the 6hr delivery time and the birth weight, my boy took near 12hrs and at 10lb took some pushing oh and he came out with one arm over his head just to stretch things a little further, i should be down your way in bout 6 weeks to deliver a dog or 2 so will catch up and have a drink or seven

Any of you lovely looking Aussie fella's got a set of 090 av handles must be complete so i can convert my none av 090 to av

McBob.

they are getting hard to find now Bob, I have some but they are not for sale, i have found 5 AV complete set ups over the last 10 years, but it took a bit of getting and cost me a bit, I have collected the old AV style handles, i Know where there are some new style AV parts but you would still have the find the main handle that goes around the side and over the front,
let me know if you are interested and I will look give you a contact.

Congratulations Zoe
Rule one: make sure you keep them both awake as sleep deprivation builds character and your parents could do with a bit more.
Rule Two: see rule one

congrats matt, i wont repeat what my mrs said when she saw the 6hr delivery time and the birth weight, my boy took near 12hrs and at 10lb took some pushing oh and he came out with one arm over his head just to stretch things a little further, i should be down your way in bout 6 weeks to deliver a dog or 2 so will catch up and have a drink or seven

Yeah drop in for a beer mate. More than welcome. I'll probably need a few :) I've had a few people call me a bastard with how easy it was! 10lb is pretty solid though, must have your build ;)

Congratulations Zoe
Rule one: make sure you keep them both awake as sleep deprivation builds character and your parents could do with a bit more.
Rule Two: see rule one

Thanks mate. Lucky she can't read :D We've already worked out she's a nightmare if hungry and an angel when fed. I bet it isn't that easy though.

they are getting hard to find now Bob, I have some but they are not for sale, i have found 5 AV complete set ups over the last 10 years, but it took a bit of getting and cost me a bit, I have collected the old AV style handles, i Know where there are some new style AV parts but you would still have the find the main handle that goes around the side and over the front,
let me know if you are interested and I will look give you a contact.

Ol mate i'm after the main handle frame for Stihl first AV model that curves up over the cylinder and trigger assy the rest i should be able to get off good old Ebay Germany

Although i would prefer the whole thing let me know so ol Bob can rest easy

McBob.

Last edited:
Ol mate i'm after the main handle frame for Stihl first AV model that curves up over the cylinder and trigger assy the rest i should be able to get off good old Ebay Germany

McBob.

ah them two bits hard to get, I have sent you a PM

McBob.

I saw an AV lower bracket on ebay Canada the other day... big money though.

welcome to the main show Bob:msp_thumbup:

Exactly, this is where the party is at :rockn:

You must be thinkin about somewhere else, Sunshine is right in amongst it.
I got me a good little spot here. Will be a shame to have to move, wont find nothing like it again.

If it were up to me id live in a hut in the boonies, but its not. lol

Back