june 16th TN gtg,4 cube build off ,racing ,general cookie cutting ,food and fun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I let randy know that he could bring my MS 261 so yall could try it out. its never had a drop of fuel in it. I sent it to him for some porting. I seen a couple people ask if there was gonna be one there so i told him he was more than welcome to take .

you know theres a bonfire waiting to be lit out there. i still have to do the weed trimming and go get the picnic tables tonight. i am going in the morning to get the big tent to put the tables under for a little cooler dining.

Doesn't look like I can make Saturday. I do have 3 picnic tables I can bring over Friday evening. Let me know if you need them.

I got the van ready to go filled oil and checked gas loaded saws and one bottle of good stuff. We are pulling out at 6am tomorrow.

You think a guy could get some rep for the Herculean effort I'm putting out to get to this GTG. :msp_tongue:

What a guy won't do for some BL Lime. :hmm3grin2orange:

Good news is I'm going to get out of work an hour early so I can at least get a little earlier start.

I got the van ready to go filled oil and checked gas loaded saws and one bottle of good stuff. We are pulling out at 6am tomorrow.

What time you expect to be there Stephen? I ain't even got the saws packed... Only bringin' a few this time.
Hell, I'm still at the plant...
Gonna be a short night tonight...
:beat_brick:

What time you expect to be there Stephen? I ain't even got the saws packed... Only bringin' a few this time.
Hell, I'm still at the plant...
Gonna be a short night tonight...
:beat_brick:

Me too I only packed 10 Saws I think. I should be there around 7pm Some motel close to Terry.

Back