Hey Gink!....what'd think!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not, what I am describing is the difference between bracket racing your mom's olds and running a top fuel car. Maybe turdlicker was a bit strong, but a gutted muffler and massaging the ports does not win a big contest. For example, one time I cut 3.46 seconds on 10X10 pine with my 3120 cold start- I was third! OK, I am a douchebag, thanks Jeff!

your a douchebag

Have you seen anything faster? or are you going by heresay? just wonderin.
Your good at discounting yourself, you had the fastest 60 mm racesaw known to the world and you were a fast enough operator to keep up to it.... your one of few..and made 25 grand doing it

That saw is only a shadow of it self and still top 5, whats he have in the back shed?

Those fast 62 mm guys your referring to, how did they get fast? ask them

I have no idea what you're talking about... Neither does 95% of the folks reading this... But yes, that saw was fast! And the operator did a good job too... I'm thinking he won that round...
But maybe not...

Hey Troy,
What has that crazy Craig been up
to?? The last time I seen him he kicked
my butt with some modified Solo!! Do you
Still live just down the rd from him?? Better
you than me!! I can't stand his laugh!! When
he starts laughing I am speechless!! Tell him
I said hello. Nice seeing you back on here.

later

Hey Rick hope all is well. I have seen his Tow Trucks and Equipment around but haven't seen him in a while he aquired a gun gun store some time back and shortly after that some really close friends of his got caught red handed making White Lighting. So he's been on the down low if you know what I mean! But if i see him I will tell him you said hello!

Later Troy

Ya and Dennis doesn't even need to kneel down to lick someones turdhole!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

parrisw......You won't find any turd saws in my shop......to bad you and Brad can't say that!.....Now get off your knee's and go back to licking your lips!.....Hahahahahahaha!

Just tell me where and when!! I will
meet you and Eric anytime any place!!
But I know that won't happen because
you are both chicken chits!!! But I will
gladly race either one of you!! So come
on Gink I accept your challenge!! Just
tell me when and where.
I kinda miss seeing Erics Texas two
step trying.... yes trying to cold start anyway.

So what do you say...441 alky pipe saws? You do a thread of YOUR work and I'll do one of mine?

####ty how that gets in the way of fun stuff...

Naw this was fun, we had seminar for our steel erectors, guys from all over came to it. It was a real blast meeting these guys you talk to on the phone. Alot of beer was drank with that bunch, just to the point it was out of control! Glad it is over, three days of getting up early and getting to bed late!

Here is a shirt one of the guys gave me! LOL

frog005.jpg

Last edited:
So what do you say...441 alky pipe saws? You do a thread of YOUR work and I'll do one of mine?

haha Go back and read your post about
how you could build a 3120!!!! The best
thing is you already have one and so do
I. So lets build an all out 3120!! You was
the one that opened your mouth and said
how easy it wood be!! So there ya go!!

haha Go back and read your post about
how you could build a 3120!!!! The best
thing is you already have one and so do
I. So lets build an all out 3120!! You was
the one that opened your mouth and said
how easy it wood be!! So there ya go!!

Nooooo, to easy for you to grab brothers parts! You wanted to make this personal because I didn't buy into your agenda because you didn't like someone I'm friends with! It is a shame because we never had one issue with one another but if you want to do this we are going to do something that neither of us have done and everything is from scratch, no pipes to copy nothing it is all fresh! All the years Cliff has been doing this I know he has many notes on that motor and all you have to do is copy it...not hard to do that way. This is something neither of us have done so it is a heads up who can do what. The 3120 is later to come so I'm sure you will get what you want sooner or later, an all out race for the big motors. There is no plans of getting that motor done anytime soon but it will be! There will be some late nights doing that project.

big.jpg

Last edited:
Nooooo, to easy for you to grab brothers parts! You wanted to make this personal because I didn't buy into your agenda because you didn't like someone I'm friends with! It is a shame because we never had one issue with one another but if you want to do this we are going to do something that neither of us have done and everything is from scratch, no pipes to copy nothing it is all fresh! All the years Cliff has been doing this I know he has many notes on that motor and all you have to do is copy it...not hard to do that way. This is something neither of us have done so it is a heads up who can do what. The 3120 is later to come so I'm sure you will get what you want sooner or later, an all out race for the big motors. There is no plans of getting that motor done anytime soon but it will be! There will be some late nights doing that project.

Go back and read your post!!! You
made it look so easy. Now you are
saying you can't build one like you
said you could. What's up with that
did you get caught up in some BS

Rick, re-read my last post!!!! There is one being built!

The build off between me and YOU isn't going to be a 3120 if you still want to do it. I want to see what you can do, not brother!

Rick, Where did YOUR motors place!? It's funny how the subject gets changed when there is tangible facts! But it looks like Bertrand motors may have got the nod! Rick do you actually build these motors or does Cliff?

But if you must ask...

If I wanted to build a big motor...which someday I may...

I can send a crank to falicon to have stroked...
I can buy rods...
I can buy custom pistons from a couple sources... Maybe the same ones Cliff get them from...
I can probably send some carbs out to get worked over...
I can probably send the cylinders out and get bored and plated and then to a machine shop to have a custom exhaust block made, Oh what the hell I may do that myself because I can.
I can make the head
I can make the pipe and I can bolt it all together just like you guys!

Maybe someday we'll see, you never know!

Now don't get your panties in a bunch, I'm just speaking up. Hope you have a good fathers day! :cheers:

Here ya go!!!!

big.jpg

Here ya go!!!!

Here you go!!! :msp_biggrin:

Am I missing something here!?

Are you missing something?? For god
sakes Frank you said you could build
A 3120. You made it real clear for everyone
one on here to see how easy it was. So
now your back peddling. I have absolutely
no use for a 441 do you?? A 5 cube pipe
maybe!!!

ha ha ha, weren't you the one calling Frank a Chicken ****, now you're backing out, cause he doesn't want to play by what you say!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Rick, Where did YOUR motors place!? It's funny how the subject gets changed when there is tangible facts! But it looks like Bertrand motors may have got the nod! Rick do you actually build these motors or does Cliff?

But if you must ask...

If I wanted to build a big motor...which someday I may...

I can send a crank to falicon to have stroked...
I can buy rods...
I can buy custom pistons from a couple sources... Maybe the same ones Cliff get them from...
I can probably send some carbs out to get worked over...
I can probably send the cylinders out and get bored and plated and then to a machine shop to have a custom exhaust block made, Oh what the hell I may do that myself because I can.
I can make the head
I can make the pipe and I can bolt it all together just like you guys!

Maybe someday we'll see, you never know!

Now don't get your panties in a bunch, I'm just speaking up. Hope you have a good fathers day! :cheers:

post 46 of this thread. You say I can bolt
it together just like you guys!!!
. Are you missing something??

ha ha ha, weren't you the one calling Frank a Chicken ****, now you're backing out, cause he doesn't want to play by what you say!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

You are right he is a chicken ****!!!
Am I suppose to play by his?? I didn't
tell all you guys I could build a 441!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back