Stihl oil seal puller

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the NWP are okay and I was going to get one for the 026 but this morning I found a NEW OEM cylinder and piston for $120 shipped. Will let you know how it turns out still needs more parts and a good cleaning. The dealer I was talking about is in Southern Pines and I do not think the owner would try to rip me off. My dad has known him since he was a kid and they worked with each when they cleared land. We had to rent equipmet from him to finish a job about a week ago, and we had problems with the pressure washer we rented. We returned it and he did not charge us and he said when ever we needed it again we could have it. I feel safe with him but i will let you know how it turns out.

I am new to this forum and I am looking for a stihl oil seal puller. Right now I am rebuilding a 026 and would like to have it to pull both crank seals. I know it costs alot but I am willing to pay because I rebuild alot of saws and this would save alot of headache.

P/N: 5910 890 4400

Picked one up for $175 including tax, NOT from my local dealer, he wanted around $350.

Once you move on to rebuilding things much more interesting than saws :biggrinbounce2:, you'll find the Stihl seal puller useful for all sorts of things! Very easy to make all sorts of custom attachments as required.

BTW.. if you are pulling the ceramic seals on the 200T.... bust them with a tiny sharp chisel/hammer first. The specific wire hooks Stihl sells for the puller often bend/break and will not pull the seals out.

Last edited:
The Stihl seal puller is really worth the money on the smaller saws. For the larger seals I tend to pick up the Husqvarna seal puller.

Latest posts

Back