the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's got me beat how that barrel go's back to POA when it is closed

Its dem Germans. They manage to work it out somehow :p I was very sceptical though as I had accuracy issues to start with and thought exactly the same thing. Found out a few years after ditching the Bushnell Air Rifle scope and going back to open sights that it was actually the scope! Now have a good quality Nikon Air Rifle scope and have found it is very choosey with pellets. At the moment it seems to only like the heavier RWS slugs and have been running the Superdomes. It puts 5 shots into about an inch at 40m whereas some of the lighter pellets are 3"+.

Its dem Germans. They manage to work it out somehow :p I was very sceptical though as I had accuracy issues to start with and thought exactly the same thing. Found out a few years after ditching the Bushnell Air Rifle scope and going back to open sights that it was actually the scope! Now have a good quality Nikon Air Rifle scope and have found it is very choosey with pellets. At the moment it seems to only like the heavier RWS slugs and have been running the Superdomes. It puts 5 shots into about an inch at 40m whereas some of the lighter pellets are 3"+.

i bet your slugy make's more noise than me .22 :msp_wink::msp_sneaky:

i bet your slugy make's more noise than me .22 :msp_wink::msp_sneaky:

Yeah it's pretty noisy. If I run the lighter pellets it cracks the sound barrier and I should have bloody bought the .22 version though in hindsight :(
On the bunny above even at 50m it went in one side and out the other. A .22 calibre version would iron them out way better.

Yeah it's pretty noisy. If I run the lighter pellets it cracks the sound barrier and I should have bloody bought the .22 version though in hindsight :(
On the bunny above even at 50m it went in one side and out the other. A .22 calibre version would iron them out way better.

yep

Good to see the big Diana is still doing the goods, Matt. I keep my Weihrauch quiet with a Maccari muzzle weight. If you do not slide them right down they have a kind of muffling effect. Certainly not a silencer officer, the muzzle weight helps me train for the Olympic team.:msp_wink:

100_0913-1.jpg

Al.

Who says a 660 is to big and heavy for limbing/climbing... :monkey:

Stihl 066 magnum | eBay

Looks like he is valuing his superman pose at about $1500 thinking that the setup is worth around $3000. Maybe in Somalian dollars or something.
Considering it is a 4" branch he's cutting I really have to question why the hell he was climbing a tree with a 660.
The wonders never end...

Looks like he is valuing his superman pose at about $1500 thinking that the setup is worth around $3000. Maybe in Somalian dollars or something.
Considering it is a 4" branch he's cutting I really have to question why the hell he was climbing a tree with a 660.
The wonders never end...

you have to remember that everything his is selling is stihl branded, saw 2500 chaps 600 helmet 250 files 100, so he not far wrong really:hmm3grin2orange:

Hmmph seeing all these shinny sweet saws got me a guilt trip so I's got out the tribe gave em a bath put em on park bench to dry n get sum sun shine.
Even then they stihl be a sad bunch of hard workin tools & next week to be in the hands of about 10 saw newbs getting flogged bar down trechin dirt.

attachment.php

Just to help cheer up these poor depressed Aussies that need a hit of 090's in the morning better than Napalm .....................

stihl090bobs2.jpg

stihl090bobs1.jpg

McBob.

get em dirty wil ya, all these toorak saws on here that never see dirt or dust jeeez:hmm3grin2orange:

Got home from Dunns Swamp this afternoon. Not really a swamp, and since it is a National Park they get upset when you use a chainsaw. Anyway stupid 4616 leaked fuel into the case. I'll have to check it out, if the plastic tank has died then so be it.

DSC03436.jpg

The Datsun at Dunns Swamp, near the water.

Some of the spectacular countryside we were driving through.

DSC03413.jpg

Regards
Graham

Last edited:
Got home from Dunns Swamp this afternoon. Not really a swamp, and since it is a National Park they get upset when you use a chainsaw. Anyway stupid 4616 leaked fuel into the case. I'll have to check it out, if the plastic tank has died then so be it.

DSC03436.jpg

The Datsun at Dunns Swamp, near the water.

Some of the spectacular countryside we were driving through.

DSC03413.jpg

Regards
Graham

Beautiful country ol mate

McBob

Back