Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like an IPL for a CS-56 deere, which is an Efco...156 maybe?

Thanks guys.

028 av super electronic quickstop/ 039

Hello to all on AS from Éire and thanks to all who share their life learned info.:bowdown:

Looking for a workshop manual for a 028 av super and a 039 that i'm tinkering around with,:bang:
any info would be greatly appreciated

BPT

IPL for a Stihl FS90 and FS130 Trimmers. Please

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hello All,

First post. Im trying to resurrect an old Stihl 028AV Super (electronic) that ive had sitting around for 15+ years.
I did some searching on AS and also through Google but cant find the info that i need.

Can anyone help me out with:

IPL, Owner's Manual and Service Manual for a 028AV Super.

Much appreciated!

capdaddy

Jonsered Turbo 2149

Please, can I have the shop manual and/or the service manual for the Jonsered Turbo 2149 .
Thanks in advance .

Hello All,

First post. Im trying to resurrect an old Stihl 028AV Super (electronic) that ive had sitting around for 15+ years.
I did some searching on AS and also through Google but cant find the info that i need.

Can anyone help me out with:

IPL, Owner's Manual and Service Manual for a 028AV Super.

Much appreciated!

capdaddy

Mail Call

Oregon 511A owners manual

I tried the Oregon site and the pdf link appears to be gone. Looking for any 511 manual to run my new Northern Tool grinder.

Thanks

Stihl HS 80/75?

Hello, It would be greatly appreciated if I could get the IPL and Shop Manual for a Stihl HS-80 and HS-75 Hedge Trimmer. I'm not Sure if its a HS-80 or 75, the sticker and serial number is worn off, but I think it is one of the two. I no it has HI and LO adjustments for the carb, I believe its a Walbro if that helps, but have not taken anything apart yet. Thank you in advance!

Stihl 045 CS

Trying to get a Stihl 045 up and running. Manuals would be a great help.
Thanks in advance

Thank you very much for your help Germanoak with the ipl's. I really appreciate it.
Its guys like you that make this a great site.
Cheers and all the best for the future mate
Wayne:msp_thumbup:

Back