My new climbing saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiltzzy

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Thought this was too funny not to share. Husqvarna 3120 w/ a 48" or 50" titanium bar. I got it from an older white haired lady at a Peoria Il. garage sale. She said her dad purchased it new in 2003. This thing is immaculate, it cannot have over 10 hours of use. Sorry about the pose but this behemouth is not easy to toss around.

whad ya pick it up for?

and ive seen a weirdo go up a tree with a '85 and a 3 ft bar cuz he was too lazy to go tot he truck and get his top handle

whad ya pick it up for?

and ive seen a weirdo go up a tree with a '85 and a 3 ft bar cuz he was too lazy to go tot he truck and get his top handle

She was asking $450, when I counted up my cash I had $390 on me, after @ 30 seconds of silence she said alright, "my Dad would be rolling over in his grave if he knew what I was selling his stuff for" I don't know what I will do with it, I have taken down some monster trees with my 371xp, but I just had to have it:msp_biggrin:

Good Luck with it! Ours was a lemmon from day one. Had to be repaired more than it ran. Finally traded it in a few years ago. You did get it for a great price though.

Well since you dont know what to do with it, I'll give ya 400 for it! Nice score! 5 extra for the pose. Hehe Haha

he litterally went up cut the biggest lead out that really needed to be walked and pieced out (yea the flowers were destroyed,bushes too) then came down and slung the rest of the tree on top off it ,,found out later he was a huffer of paint thinner ,knowing that i guess it wasnt to weird to see him do removals in sandles ,after that day things started getting really weird to say the least ,and my father was out for a new climber ,and i was a bit young

Latest posts

Back