Thoughts and prayers for Tree sling'r (Jasha) who is in surgery.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wont know much more until my next surgery, either tomorrow or Friday. My wife has to fly back home in a couple days and that will be tough. My co-workers and my boss have head home as well, although they will be back in a few days its gonna to is tough. The pain is bearable through the meds but the food is vegetarian and there is no caffine here so needless to say we have been smuggling contraband. Trying to stay positive the best I can. Thanks guys, your support is overwhelming. Jasha.

Wtf, that is really bad - are they just insane, or is there a real reason for it? :msp_w00t:

Maybe someday. I've done a fair amount of 60" cottonwood in the Dakotas, but mostly that's out in the wide open, and all you gotta do is pick a day when the winds are purty gentle and go with the leans. Those days are easy.

Jasha is one of those guys who is young, relatively speaking, but cleaves to the old ways and has dropped big timber, as well as modding saws for big timber. That's why he gets the respect of men like RandyMac, Jacob J and Gologit. That's also why he gets the respect from people who don't have that level of experience but who understand experience when they see it.

There is no way to overestimate the brute competence of the best and most experienced members here. They have spent their lives learning it, living it, and sharing it. :clap:

And if Jasha can no longer run the big saws in big wood (but we all want him to get back to that!), I think he can make good jing modding saws. I wouldn't hesitate to send any or all of my saws to him, and I know that's true for a ton of AS members. He is one of the top guys here!

Jasha, God bless you and keep you and yours. :)

Kind words, thank you.

From Wackypedia
"The church is also known for its emphasis on diet and health, its holistic understanding of the person, its promotion of religious liberty, and its conservative principles and lifestyle."

I had such as a ER Doctor in Rhonerville, I thought he did very well. He often asked what was going on in my head just before the injury.

Jasha, I sure hope you had a spark screen in that saw, I would want to see you setting any fires!! I'm a little suspicious of you, that bark was looking a little toasty!!

Cool vid. Had to turn the noise way down though. Twas giving me a headache. Must be getting old. :)

Latest posts

Back