the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At school, on the school oval, during school hours may have added a tad to it Matt!

Well the teacher was meant to turn around and see only an arrow in the grass. Unfortunately the game was up when it had a magpie stuck on the end of it...

Well the teacher was meant to turn around and see only an arrow in the grass. Unfortunately the game was up when it had a magpie stuck on the end of it...
gotta love the good old days, I remember the days when hanging of the back of the ute Roo shooting was a favourite past time, ...how **** has changed i say

gotta love the good old days

Yup. I hated school and school hated me. Well actually most of the teachers hated me but that's another story.

I remember the days when hanging of the back of the ute Roo shooting was a favourite past time, ...how **** has changed i say

I still do a fair bit of that but nothing like I used to. 187 roos in a night was our best effort along the SA/Vic border on a mate's farm next to Sunset National Park in the late 80's. Can't get permits anywhere near that now, well legally anyway...

Last edited:
Yup. I hated school and school hated me. Well actually most of the teachers hated me but that's another story.
school whats that? lol i didn't finnish year 9, and when i went to school it was only to role call, then jumped the fence. lol... ..straight into life for me ...work - get payed- party - broke - find more work

I still do a fair bit of that but nothing like I used to. 187 roos in a night was our best effort along the SA/Vic border on a mate's farm next to Sunset National Park in the late 80's. Can't get permits anywhere near that now, well legally anyway...
yeah one of the reasons its good with bows, No one knows ...out of sight out of mind,

i'm lucky the bloke that runs the permit system here just tells me unofficially there is another zero on that number
good bloke that one should be more like him in gov dep

i'm lucky the bloke that runs the permit system here just tells me unofficially there is another zero on that number
good bloke that one should be more like him in gov dep

Yeah same here. A girl I went to school with is the head park ranger now and funnily enough is the property owner's niece. Sort of comes in handy as permits are freely faxed whenever he needs one. Unlike most he isn't required to tag any. Sunset National Park used to actually be a sheep station but was bought back by the gubbermint and turned into a national park. Really smart move as it's been setup with huge dams which even in the drought held permanent water and it is smack bang in the middle of a whole heap of SA and Vic farms. He has electric fences and high frequency noise generators set up but the only thing that really stops them is a bullet - every farmer around Sunset just gets hammered by roos, emus, and over the last 10 years goats as well.
They had a big cull in the park a while back and over a week or so 3 shooters nailed something like 15,000 roos. I used to come back from Mildura for work via Sunset on a weekly basis (all dirt) and they were absolutely thick again even 6 months after the cull.

Yeah same here. A girl I went to school with is the head park ranger now and funnily enough is the property owner's niece. Sort of comes in handy as permits are freely faxed whenever he needs one. Unlike most he isn't required to tag any. Sunset National Park used to actually be a sheep station but was bought back by the gubbermint and turned into a national park. Really smart move as it's been setup with huge dams which even in the drought held permanent water and it is smack bang in the middle of a whole heap of SA and Vic farms. He has electric fences and high frequency noise generators set up but the only thing that really stops them is a bullet - every farmer around Sunset just gets hammered by roos, emus, and over the last 10 years goats as well.
They had a big cull in the park a while back and over a week or so 3 shooters nailed something like 15,000 roos. I used to come back from Mildura for work via Sunset on a weekly basis (all dirt) and they were absolutely thick again even 6 months after the cull.

yep
matt did you get any 3/8 A3EPF

evening gentlemen been awhile since i been on hope you are all well, bought myself an old laptop so i can entertain myself whilst working in the middle of nowhere. nowhere at the moment is ivanhoe, oh the excitement of this town is amazing, besides the flies and couple dogs the only exciting thing ive seen is one old tiger on his gopher that has about a dozen led spotties on it! you should see it coming down the road!
i got a few pics to post of my adventures, had some laughs and some tears. the old cat dozer is at the vets at the moment so im using the old backup dozer which was built in 76 i think.

i got stuck on a rock whilst travelling backwards in blinding dust took awhile to get off it
http://imageshack.us/a/img832/2088/photo151p.jpg

evening gentlemen been awhile since i been on hope you are all well, bought myself an old laptop so i can entertain myself whilst working in the middle of nowhere. nowhere at the moment is ivanhoe, oh the excitement of this town is amazing, besides the flies and couple dogs the only exciting thing ive seen is one old tiger on his gopher that has about a dozen led spotties on it! you should see it coming down the road!
i got a few pics to post of my adventures, had some laughs and some tears. the old cat dozer is at the vets at the moment so im using the old backup dozer which was built in 76 i think.

i got stuck on a rock whilst travelling backwards in blinding dust took awhile to get off it
http://imageshack.us/a/img832/2088/photo151p.jpg

About bloody time you showed up. How they hanging and have you been cutting anything or just running it over in the dozer?

What chain is EPF? A3EP and A3LM yeah but haven't heard of EPF.

Oh my lordy,,,
Tooo many abc's and 123's, with my very limited chain sharpening ability i just want the one that cuts and is easy to sharpen. :msp_thumbup: :msp_sneaky:

edit,,,
4 deg in the shed tonight, and a slight gentle breese comeing from the south, wondering if some snow may fall sometime

Last edited:
Oh my lordy,,,
Tooo many abc's and 123's, with my very limited chain sharpening ability i just want the one that cuts and is easy to sharpen. :msp_thumbup: :msp_sneaky:

:) A3EP is 3/8" .063" semi chisel and A3LM is 3/8" .063" full chisel.

A3EPF must be 3/8" .063" semi chisel when you've fuc*ed it...

As far as chain sharpening I only know one man on earth that could teach you a thing or two...

and SURPRISE...

it's not Will...

Last edited:
Howz things Aaron?

Did Silverton again in September. Nothing changed there.

Ivanhoe aye? Lively place. Stopped there for lunch last year on our way back from Broken Hill. So they have heard of LED's out there already?

im doin all right thanks Al, hows ya self? hope you werent one of the many bikes i saw stopped at packsaddle in september, i changed silverton a bit with the dozer doing some rig pads other than that its the same little hole.
yeah leds are all the rage out here now days and bloody hids! some of the roo shooters lights are that good now they xray the roos for cancer spots before they shoot em eh!

:) A3EP is 3/8" .063" semi chisel and A3LM is 3/8" .063" full chisel.

A3EPF must be 3/8" .063" semi chisel when you've fuc*ed it...

As far as chain sharpening I only know one man on earth that could teach you a thing or two...

and SURPRISE...

it's not Will...

Hmmmmmm, thankyou for explaining those numbers but i do take offence to the fuc*ed bit,,,
i can't help it if i accidently drop the saw out the bottom and it rubs on the ground for a bit till i wake up to the fact its not cutting any wood.

]SURPRISE[/B]...

it's not Will...
[/QUOTE]

I can't work out Phil's sharpening geometry,, how could i possably ever understand Will's.

all this talk about bunny busten made me take the 223 to get wood today got 5 but can't find the
last one, gee i like this laser range finder the longest shot 331 meters = 361yards which is not
bad considering this rifle likes to meander along at 3155 FPS thats 250FPS behind me other 223
cheers

attachment.php

Well fine, be that way, it's all top secret squirrel stuff anyways :msp_wink: besides I don't have a bloody clue what the angles are anyways :msp_scared:

Had a good day on saturday at Crows Nest, won the open modified and open unlimited speed cuts and got a third in the open post rip,

Wayne Stark won the under 77cc and under 100cc speeds

Wayne Donovan won the under 100cc rip and open rip (7 post Messmate billet in the open, winning time of 2min 9sec)

great day considering it was hot as, the crowds were down this year because of it but but those that showed up to watch were treated to some great racing.

Cheers
Will

Back