346xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfarms

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I own a 346XP and my brother has a 550XP. The 550 is a pretty good saw but I really like my 346. I was in our L&M store the other day and they have two 346xps left. Thought about buying at least one but didn't. Now I'm wondering if I should go back and if they are there buy both! I figured if nothing else someone will want to buy one!???

Buy at least one more! :msp_biggrin:

I've been running a 346 for 12 years and bought another when I heard the end was near.

Buying another 346xp would allow you to have common parts for both saws.:popcorn: If you're into the latest, greatest, strato-electrogizmo wizardry, buy the 550xp.:msp_confused:

I like my 346xp, and also have the similar 353.

Regrets, (heavy sigh)

If you're truly serious and have the cash, don't wait

Was thinking the same same thing last year about another MS200T. By the time I had made up my mind, the ship had sailed, as Irene and Alfred hit and even the dealers that had loaded up were wiped out.

Take Care

If you like the 346 and can get one new/unstarted, buy it and keep it around. Worst case you can sell it off to someone who wants a NOS one in a year or two. If you buy right you won't lose money; probably won't make any, but you should break even.

Back