You guys happy with your 372xpxt's?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is stronger than the original. Maybe not with a race chain in square cookie cutting contests, but for actual use the new X-torq is stronger. The original was a 20" saw in hardwoods imo. The new XT is stronger. I run mine with a 25" ES bar.

All this talk about wieght is stupid. It is the same saw, although the piston in 3/8" taller... yeah a whole two ounces heavier.. this is where reading specs and actually having one in your hands is two different things. You can't tell any difference in weight between old an new.

354D09FB-1AF7-4D59-97D2-CBA0DDC3A8D9-946-000002DAF9FE1CF7.jpg

3ED47132-7C01-4869-AE2F-EEDC9D185E63-361-000001E9DBE805A4.jpg

As always, 3 complete Husqvarna's and a broke down dolmar, ohh should I say MARDOL.
372 XT seems to be pretty good now that they got the bugs worked out of the carb and ignition module

As always, 3 complete Husqvarna's and a broke down dolmar, ohh should I say MARDOL.
372 XT seems to be pretty good now that they got the bugs worked out of the carb and ignition module

That's a ported 7300 that will out grunt all Of those 372's and 375 with a long bar, but that isn't neither here nor There.. Took the muffler off for another mod. I still prefer the feel of a 372 (new or old) better than the Dolmar. The Dolmar is still a fine saw

Bought my 372XP maybe 3-4 years ago.
I love it. Use 93 octane, Husky's synthetic oil, and Husky bar, chain, oils.

Just using a 20" bar. This is about the heaviest saw I can use cause of rotator cuff
surgery and I'm in my fifties. it's a great saw. I have a small husky 345 for limbing
I like that because it weighs nothing it's a great saw too.

These saws just run, but then again I'm the only one who uses my gear.
No-one is going to take better care of your stuff than you.

Back