How did you come up with your user name?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rms-Randall Michael Sullivan
61- birth year 1961
moparman- love those Chrysler products!!! especially the Exner years and the horsepower race years.

I went to a lot of drag races in the sixties and seventies, those hemi cars were something else! I liked the early FX cars the best...forerunners to the funny cars.

beautiful area, my best friend was house chairman of ECOMC ,right on the intercoastal headed out to Sullivans Isle. Fished
a lot of inshore tournaments out of Low Country Anglers, Allison Oswald out of James Island yacht club,and of course
East Cooper Outboard Motor Club. Good times.

Best days start with a view like that. Thanks for sharing.

The 97 Chevy p/u I bought brand new that used to have a big fat Z71 OffRoad sticker on the side. It's since been repainted and I haven't replaced the sticker, but I'm still the first, last, and only owner of the truck. For the past 15 years, it's been everywhere with me, like a good huntin dog. We have a tendency in my family to buy the right truck the first time and keep it till you're dead. We rebuild instead of getting rid of them. Then it gets passed down the line of sons. It's how all the men in the family learn mechanics. Help work on pawpaw's truck and some day it might be yours. Tradition started when gramps got back from motor-poolin' in Anzio.

I'll post a pic tomorrow when I have sunlight.

One of a few nicknames I've received since my Army days. Looking back I probably should have went with "Slow n Steady" since it seems to be my preference with the older, "slower" saws. :rock:

But I use my MEATSAW moniker on every other forum so oh well.

fearofpavement came over from another forum. I like to land airplanes on grass or dirt. Not so much pavement since that is pretty boring. thus "fear of pavement"

Love the Homelite's and my name is Jim, of course now I am more partial to the yellow saws but I still have a few Homies laying around.

Halfrsed

I've always been too impatient to do things "right" so I got a reputation for being a bit of a roughnut.

When I built my 10 x 8 metre shed (30 x 24 for the uneducated masses :rolleyes2:), I decided it was time to stop doing things Half Arsed and do it right.
Last year some friends asked me to build them a custom trailer -

View attachment 270601

When I took it to be certified for road use, the inspector asked "what name do you want as the manufacturer?", I said Halfrsed Engineering.

The inspector then put the details on the compliance plate :confuse:

for the striper that got away surf fishing during a noreaster. never did catch him but still trying!

I do new construction and major renovation on inground swimming pools. Its what I have done most of my adult life.

Dog is just something rednecks call each other, only pronounced dawg when you add the southern drawl.

Hence PoolDawg or ThePoolDawg

I've always been too impatient to do things "right" so I got a reputation for being a bit of a roughnut.

When I built my 10 x 8 metre shed (30 x 24 for the uneducated masses :rolleyes2:), I decided it was time to stop doing things Half Arsed and do it right.
Last year some friends asked me to build them a custom trailer -

View attachment 270601

When I took it to be certified for road use, the inspector asked "what name do you want as the manufacturer?", I said Halfrsed Engineering.

The inspector then put the details on the compliance plate :confuse:

Nice trailer.:clap:

I took the beginning of my 1st daughters name and took the ending of my 2nd daughters name........and voila! AVASON! (insert laser show her)

I started to explain my mine, but got tired. Cary M. + No. 2 Alternate,
kind of Ball military ammo type M2A -for the 30.06. I know pretty weird:rolleyes2:

Back