Tack in bar oil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a stihl lover, but i use husky oil.. It's good oil and is few bucks cheaper where i get it.

I get it at a dealer, $9 bucks a gallon, tax included. I think the last time i looked at stihl it was 13.99

Oh my, Husky oil in a Stihl, I didn't think this thread would turn bi-racial.:poke:

Shindaiwa bar oil uses a proprietary ingredient known as TechTack (not to be confused with TechTach.) The manufacturer orders in stacks of TechTack and store it on racks. They only take orders by fax, that's a fact. Don't overreact at the quality of TechTack. Yes, you can use it in Macs. Warehouse orders are packed on the backs of hypochondriacs named Jack. These fellows have a knack for filling their sacks with TechTack. Then orders are tracked by a system which is lax. It is known as Black Jack.

So sit back, have a snack and relax.

I am sitting back having a snack, but I can't relax. And at the risk of not using tact, I feel the need to detract from your one track TechTack attack.
The Jacks in the shack (the hypochondriacs) who fill the sacks are nothing more than a pain in the crack.
Furthermore (and this might catch me some flack)the faxed in stacks that sit on the racks are covered in plaque.
In conclusion the smack that you quack makes me yak

zac

I am sitting back having a snack, but I can't relax. And at the risk of not using tact, I feel the need to detract from your one track TechTack attack.
The Jacks in the shack (the hypochondriacs) who fill the sacks are nothing more than a pain in the crack.
Furthermore (and this might catch me some flack)the faxed in stacks that sit on the racks are covered in plaque.

zac

Tacky.

Tack

Let those who are serious, start their own thread.

For the rest, I suggest checking the hamper for the freshest and oldest ...... old tube sock .......
Regardless of the owner or donor, the tackiest wins ..... I suppose shelf-life has a determining factor, but enough with the dino-oil offerings. I had a loogy that lasted a week after the last frost. Darn near broke my neck on the fall backwards.

Tack? Amateurs ............

:sure:

zac

lest i forget, the collection on droplets that form at the base of my sac

This P.I.D. brought to you by the Chainsawwhisperer

Back