Where is the love??????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I don't get on here a lot. Maybe twice a week or so. After getting to know so many of you at our GTG I really enjoyed reading your posts from time to time. So many great friends and funny threads. It was even fun to read threads I didn't have a clue what they were talkin bout. Like the stihlvarna 348xp. ;)

With the being said!!

What the CRAP happened? Y'all people got me questioning where is the love?? Seems like every thread has someone biting someone else's head off. Maybe I'm wrong! :)

Everyone smile. Do a little dance. Chainsaws are fun :)

TIME TO PLAN!!!!
-------------------------
When should we have the spring WKY GTG?? :)
Any dates out of the question?

That's because there teams are NOT in the playoffs!!!!! GO PACK GO!!!!:clap:

dont be mad cause the wildcats are mediocre this year and took a L from the CARDS. GO CARDS:tongue2:

Lol. Y'all still suck. Always will. No love for those ugly birds!!
We just pulled out an ugly win against Vandy. They better get it together!!!!!! Quick!!!! Or I'm gonna go insane this season! My 2 year old is even yelling at the TV :)

If you can keep your head
When all around you
Are loosing theirs and blaming you.
If you can trust yourself
When others doubt you, I doubt that this is relevant to this topic however,I have a bad case of Kabin Fever.Ken

Finally a thread with no "fighting" over saw brands or models - the (still open) question is what we then should post about? :msp_biggrin:

Winter!

I know I don't get on here a lot. Maybe twice a week or so. After getting to know so many of you at our GTG I really enjoyed reading your posts from time to time. So many great friends and funny threads. It was even fun to read threads I didn't have a clue what they were talkin bout. Like the stihlvarna 348xp. ;)

With the being said!!

What the CRAP happened? Y'all people got me questioning where is the love?? Seems like every thread has someone biting someone else's head off. Maybe I'm wrong! :)

Everyone smile. Do a little dance. Chainsaws are fun :)

TIME TO PLAN!!!!
-------------------------
When should we have the spring WKY GTG?? :)
Any dates out of the question?

The snow is a fallin’,
We’re stuck in a rut,

Rather be outside,
Than sittin’ on my butt,

I go to the computer,
To get on A S,

The chainsaw forum,
It is the best,

Wifey is callin’,
Get yer a$$ in bed,

Dammit honey,
Just one more thread,

Click on a new thread,
I know Brad’ll be there,

Another Black Jack,
Causes my glassy stare,

I ain’t a braggin’,
But I like to boast,

If I’m a lyin’,
Show me the post,

I argue with Fish,
I like his wit,

He uses half,
I use every bit,

He’s always here,
Troll from Norway,

Over forty thousand times,
He’s had his say,

There’s old Dennis,
Hardy Ha Ha,

This is getting’ old,
Can’t wait for the thaw.

Finally a thread with no "fighting" over saw brands or models - the (still open) question is what we then should post about? :msp_biggrin:

Apparently nothing lol. The love thread ended quickly. :)

I know the love is here. Just trying to lighten the mood before y'all get to my GTG. Didn't want to see any bloodshed. Chainsaw massacre at the wiggz house ;)

Where's the love you say, in this glass. :cheers::hmm3grin2orange: Come on football :rock:

straw001.jpg

The snow is a fallin’,
We’re stuck in a rut,

Rather be outside,
Than sittin’ on my butt,

I go to the computer,
To get on A S,

The chainsaw forum,
It is the best,

Wifey is callin’,
Get yer a$$ in bed,

Dammit honey,
Just one more thread,

Click on a new thread,
I know Brad’ll be there,

Another Black Jack,
Causes my glassy stare,

I ain’t a braggin’,
But I like to boast,

If I’m a lyin’,
Show me the post,

I argue with Fish,
I like his wit,

He uses half,
I use every bit,

He’s always here,
Troll from Norway,

Over forty thousand times,
He’s had his say,

There’s old Dennis,
Hardy Ha Ha,

This is getting’ old,
Can’t wait for the thaw.

Chainsaw poetry is highly valued in any decade, but which Dennis were you referring to?

Cahoon is the only Dennis still hanging out here, and he likes to piss folks off more than I do!!!!

The old Dennis was a different bird altogether, and I do miss him ....

It has been a weird 12 years here. What about Lambert? He was the Chainsaw poet of the last decade, has anyone talked to his crazy arse?

He may take another United States tour, bringing some good looking babe again, buying up junk saws from all over our great nation!!!!

Back