dont buy saddles from wespur!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well now... I just received the wrong size saddle also. HOWEVER, it was because I ORDERED THE WRONG SIZE, go figure.
So, just thought I would let everyone know, there are two ways to exchange items from Wesspur within 90 days of purchase, as per their 2009 catalog, page 129.
1. "We can accept the returned item, and ship an item of equal value to you when your return has arrived."
OR
2. "If you are in a hurry, what we can do is ship the new item to you when you place your call, and bill you for it at the time of shipment, then credit you for the return when it arrives."

I chose method 2, so my new saddle is on the way and the return saddle is on it's way back for a refund. Even though it was MY FAULT, they are taking care of me. What more could I ask of them?

i had ordered a "medium" buckingham wide back floating D saddle in medium. well the box arrived yesterday and it was a large! the worst part is that when i called this morning to exchange it for a new one the guy on the phone gave me a hard time saying that i pressed the large button when i choose what size to buy. very un happy with how long it took just to set up an exchange. it gets worse. i currently dont have a backup saddle and i live in hawaii so shipping back to them will take a week processing the order will take a week shipping back to me a week. ONE MONTH! im gonna loose busness!:cry:

I'm also surprised at this review of Wespur. My experience with the company has been terrific. I've been shopping there for several decades and have had only good results. They have backed up their products with service and replacement if needed. I have confidence in the professionalism Wespur displays. They'll continue to get my business.
Murambidan

Let me guess---Reputation management company? This would have been buried pretty deep if you didn't bring it up:blob2:

I also have ordered most of my equipment from wesspur. Not once have i ever had a problem. there customer service is always very polite and professional. Wesspur will continue to get my business as well. Maybe you did click the wrong button.....:confused2:

I'd give them another chance, they did change it after all. I've odered tons of stuff fom Wespur and have always been impressed. definitely a good value supplier.

And consider that as quoting pretty much everything people have said so far.

As someone who used to work in the warehouse at WesSpur, I have to say I'm a little touched at how much support you guys have for us. We (or I guess they, now) work crazy hard to get everything out same day and accurately, and take a lot of pride in doing so. It's nice to hear it's appreciated as a whole.

I am very sorry to hear about you receiving the wrong saddle, and that it's causing you problems.

Anyway, I basically registered just to say thank you as I read through this thread in passing.

-Ian

I actually had the same problem a few years ago. I ordered the petzl sequoia in the regular size as I have a 36" waist, and didn't figure I needed a xl-3xl saddle. It ended up, when I got it, that the d-rings dug into my hip bones when sitting in the saddle. I called and explained, and the customer service guy was super cool about exchanging it. I had to pay shipping back to Wes spur, but they paid for shipping the second saddle. I thought that was quite fair, and would probably do more business with them if I could get an order the next day as I can with Sherrill (being in the same state).

Back