Mastermind Meets The Stihl 088

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh course he "has".........on paper. :msp_rolleyes:

Anything wrong with that? I prefer an electronic equivalent, though, but do you really think a seriouse port job starts cylinder in vise and carbide cutter in hand?

Anything wrong with that? I prefer an electronic equivalent, though, but do you really think a seriouse port job starts cylinder in vise and carbide cutter in hand?

It's impossible to know if you get good gains or build strong running saws unless you have a chance to run your engines against others that are being built by the "competition". Do you guys have any other guys to run against?

Seriously?

no, just only when the person talking about what the "best" number hasnt had ANY real first hard experience, then to "comment" on someone who has.

no, just only when the person talking about what the "best" number hasnt had ANY real first hard experience, then to "comment" on someone who has.

I'm still grinding........I may be getting grouchy. I need a break to cut some wood. :D

I'm thinking...and it hurts.

Had two pieces of pecan pie today.

Oh, now I remember the point...torque verses horsepower, clear as steam boys...one is for dragging one is for bragging.

Oh and for the record steam is clear, what we see is the water droplets that form around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back