PP330 broke, get an ms290?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And there's the 029 for on-topic content.:D

I noticed one thing about Mark's pic with 029. He is way to smart to be owning a 290 evidently. :rock:

Because he was standing on the wrong side of that big limb when he cut it off. Most 290 029 owners would be on the opposite side standing and go down with the limb. ;):laugh:

290 owner :hmm3grin2orange:

When Trees Attack... | BlooperBox

Oh by the way I do not post that often here anymore for this reason the threads kinda get off topic, I miss Lakeside and some of the others too.
This thread was great some guy's really stepped up to the plate to help the OP and my hat is off to them as I thought Poulan pros really never did break down lol. they seem to run forever.

Last edited:
Let this turd drop too.....
Your right! I am no better than the rest.
I would just like to hear how as in the last few day's his saw is working call me nosy I love the 330's as a friend has one I have the older brother a 305a just love it shake the crap out of you slower than my 2152 but love the old saw.

Compare 066blaster's profile to Nathaniel's profile at Moped Army.

Let's try this again.

Moped Riders Directory - Moped Army

I'm glad you showed that to me, I always heard that dating a fat chick was like riding a moped, kinda fun until you get caught doing it. Guess it's sorta like owning a 290. (directed and 066 and no one else)

Lets all tune into the earthquake chainsaw thread. Nows thats a really long one that needs stirred up. 066 should be required to read it in its entirety and write a synopsis on the Earthquake before he's allowed back on. May be the flippy cap threads if his work doesn't do better than a C.

Back