email notification

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerrycmorrow

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
i know its the wrong thread but where to post? anyways, just got an iphone and the subscribed threads notifications are driving me crazy. how do i turn off the email notificaion. already done some searching here but can't find it. help please.

Depending on who your email provider is, if you have gmail or something similar, you can create a label or a filter, have the AS messages go into a separate folder, and then check the folder at your leisure. This way it wont show up in "inbox" on your phone but if you go to "all mail" it will be there.

Have you looked under the settings page of your account?

There is a section called Support and Announcements but will probably get faster responses here.

right above your first post is a link for "Thread Tools". If you are subscribed to a thread you have the option to unsubscribe. If you are not currently subscribed, you can subscribe.
Also, in your responses/posts before hitting submit reply, scroll all the way down. There are subscription options. You can get notified instantly, daily, weekly...

Go to your settings page and look for the default thread subscription mode (about half way down). It lets you select how (if) you are notified when there are new posts in a thread you are subscribed to.

Have you looked outside yet? There may be someone peeping in through the blinds.... Might be thaaat Taaappaaaatalk ahole......

I am sure he is a Buckeye.......

drop a brick on the iphone, i dont know how you blokes put up with the so called smart phone

there worse than a woman gotta all ways know what ya doing and where you are, i bet you

could do more work without one :msp_biggrin:

Get a HotMail or iCloud address and set that as your email address. Check as (un)necessary.

Go to settings, then general settings. Go about 1/3 of the way down to default subscription notification mode and turn it off.

TS, I had same problem you did. Did you try what this guy said? Under "Default thread subscription mode", mine is set to "Through my control panel only". Also, under my subscriptions page, on the far right, there is a "notification" column; all my threads say "none". Hope this helps, good luck.

Latest posts

Back